Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Maintenance & Mods (L322) > Rear left airbag
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
tomthevet

Scotland 2005 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Tonga Green
Rear left airbag

I have looked through the forum but am struggling to find answers to hopefully a few simple questions.
Basically have noticed a lean at the back end of my touchscreen TD6 with left hind wheelarch maybe an inch lower than the right whereas front end seems symmetrical. This difference is maintained on access height and offroad height. The heights change fast enough and have never had an error message about the EAS. Also it hasnt worsened with time as far as I can tell and the car doesnt sink overnight. The bag 'looks' in good nic but havent checked with water as yet.

So a few questions:
1. Is there a chance that the height sensor itself has failed or moved on the LH corner or would failure show as an error on the dash?
2. I never hear the compressor working so cant tell if it is on all the time or not to compensate for a leak. Are they loud? Heard more from inside or outside the car???
3. Does an IIDtool allow adjustment of individual corner heights or is is front/back/all?
4. Is airbag replacement at the rear same as for disco which was quite straightforward?

And as an aside can an IIDTool reset a service indicator warning?

Thanks guys.

And honest I have been looking on previous posts!!!
T

Post #112401 11th Mar 2012 1:18pm
Rob2529

United Kingdom 2004 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Oslo Blue

Think it's a yes to all the questions appart from noise. It may have had a new height sensor and not been calibrated correctly or be a bit loose. [img]http://www.fuelly.com/driver/rob2529/range-rover[img/]
04, 4.4V8, Vogue Oslo Blue with LPG.
"You can sleep in your car, BUT you can't race your house!!!!"

If something can't be fixed with a hammer....... You have yourself an electrical fault!

Post #112405 11th Mar 2012 1:27pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1