Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Wheels & Tyres > Overfinch Real or Fake ????
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Gollycrush

England 2006 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Cairns Blue

Cam-Tech-Craig wrote:
Yes, imho they are genuine Overfinch wheels but are very old... I would estimate 2005/7 because of the "flowerpot" style center cap... So may have seen some action in all those years... Seller has listed them as very new but clearly they are not...

Craig Thumbs Up

Craig, Thank you for your Advice re the "Old style Olympus wheels" i have been outbid on the wheels now and with the imformation you have given me i wont be increasing it. Much appreciated, Regds Neil. Bow down

Post #164657 14th Jan 2013 5:33pm
Gollycrush

England 2006 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Cairns Blue
Re: Overfinch Real or Fake

Overfinch wrote:
Gollycrush wrote:
Great suggestion for overfinch to list the things to look for.

The only olympus wheels i can find on overfinch's site All have the Allen Headed Bolts on the spokes. Did they make them without these bolts, perhaps a MK1 and MK2 if you see what i mean? The seller assures me they are genuine but advice would be appreciated.

Hi

As per my private message to you regarding these wheels, Overfinch of old brought out a very early run of Olympus wheels which did not feature the bolts at the end of the spokes and the centrecap as Craig rightly said was a different shape which is fitted from the rear.

The only issue with these wheels is the centre cap slips down a little after a while so the design was changed to a round, front-fitting cap with the screw heads on the spokes for extra added detail.

To clarify, the wheels are genuine but from a very early run, I'd estimate 2009-2010 when the Olympus first came out.

Thanks

Jordan

Jordan, Thank you for your Advice re the "Old style Olympus wheels" i have been outbid on the wheels now and with the imformation you have given me i wont be increasing it. Much appreciated, Regds Neil. Bow down

Post #164658 14th Jan 2013 5:35pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12