Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General (L405) > 2015 RR ATB back in for more service ...
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
sako243

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Santorini Black

Ms. Mdx wrote:
Back to update on the rattle. I'll link the video of when it first started just in case someone has the same problem and they can hear the sound and read what the latest diagnosis is.
https://youtu.be/ywKAfxkvZdo

Perhaps a silly question but does it make the same noise when stationary? If it does the strikes me as electrical rather than a rattle. If that's true then when you've driven it has it been with a "smart" phone in the car?

The timing of the noise almost strikes me as the interference I used to get on old speaker systems (notably the one in my 300Tdi Defender) if you placed a phone that was chatting away over GPRS too close to the radio. Ed

Post #323408 21st Apr 2015 6:20am
ebajema

New Zealand 2010 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Galway Green

Hi Mrs. MDX, any new updates on the rattle from hell ??? MY 2010 5.0 SC Galway green and sand interior!!
Have the Faultmate MSV2 Extreme to be tinkering with the settings etc. !!

Post #327904 14th May 2015 12:54pm
Ms. Mdx

United States 2015 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Scotia Grey

Hi Ebajema,

Yes, the rattle is mostly gone! A few posts down I mentioned that I could still hear one beat of the rattle once in a while, but could not replicate on demand. I tested turning off the "conversation assist" in the premium meridian sound system and have not heard the sound since. Obviously there is still something that is moving/vibrating in the microphone/speakers tied to the conversation assist system.

I have a few other "small" things like the navi screen freezing up. It did it about 4 times over a 2 day period a few weeks ago.

I have no interest in spending any time with service at the moment, so I am making a list of the "small" problems as they appear and will wait until I have a few before I make an appointment.

Love the RR otherwise, but all these electrical/gadget problems do put a damper on the LR ownership experience ... I guess we should be glad we aren't having problems that are leaving us stranded on the road Rolling Eyes Wink 2015 RR ATB (Scotia Grey w/Cirrus-Ebony)
2014 MB E63 s/AMG
2010 Acura MDX

Post #328146 16th May 2015 5:29am
ebajema

New Zealand 2010 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Galway Green

Glad to hear that you are getting to enjoy the car a bit even though there are some niggles. I would hate it as well these small things that don't work but still better than being stranded indeed !!

Good luck with it and keep up posted Wink MY 2010 5.0 SC Galway green and sand interior!!
Have the Faultmate MSV2 Extreme to be tinkering with the settings etc. !!

Post #328147 16th May 2015 5:33am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123