Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > No Sound from Bluetooth Phone (either end)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
rej

England 2006 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Zambezi Silver
No Sound from Bluetooth Phone (either end)

I have a L322 2006 4.4V8 (Jag engine and MOST) Vogue that has Bluetooth and also had a Nokia phone in the centre console (unplugged and disconnected when I bought the vehicle)

I replaced my Nokia Bluetooth module 2 years ago with a new unit with updated software (from Wiggins) and all worked fine for several months. I replaced my headlights and started to get interference and stupidly tried to fix by fitting a new JLR microphone as well as playing with some settings in the CCF files and then the phone would not connect. I got the correct CCF settings back (thanks to Pat) but still no connection; until this morning! When connecting a new headset to my iPhone 6S i saw the option "LANDROVER" and connected and paired the phone to the car correctly. My phone book and recent calls synced so I tried to make a call, the radio muted correctly but the person I was calling could not hear anything and I could not hear them either. Phone automatically paired to the car again when next started but still no sound.

Any suggestions as to what my problem could be now the phone is at least connecting to the car. I have checked the volume on the phone and head unit are turned up. Do I need another software update as I now have an iPhone 6 rather that the old 5S that I used to have.

No work done to the car since it didn't find the "LANDROVER"

Radio, TV, CD and Nav all work fine.

Now just really confused.

Many thanks,

Robert (Hertfordshire area) There is a difference between knowing your sh!t and knowing you're sh!t

2005 Registered 2006 MY 4.4 AJV8 Range Rover Vogue

Post #388599 25th May 2016 2:26pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1