Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General > I miss owning a L322
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
crookedm

2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Java Black

^^^^^this yes! I want another one but fear it's like an ex you get back with and quickly realise why you walked the first time!

Definitely owned at the wrong time with a new born but will always be a memory driving her from hospital in a Range Rover.

I don't know who I'm kidding. I'll be getting another!

Last edited by crookedm on 23rd Dec 2016 11:23am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #419233 23rd Dec 2016 12:29am
doclees

United States 2004 Range Rover HSE 4.4 V8 Java Black

The heart wants what the heart wants. Just learn how and what to feed it to keep it health.

Post #419236 23rd Dec 2016 1:52am
JOKER

Scotland 

Well I previously had 3 of the cars and each was relatively trouble free apart from the usual stuff brakes and oil ... do I miss it ...

No ... it's a bit of metal with 4 wheels .... been quite happy with the cars I had and got in between selling the FF ...

But each to their own is what I say .... nice cars tho 👍 ====================================

"Open Mike Night " sounded like a lot of fun until i found out i was going to an Autopsy

Post #419245 23rd Dec 2016 6:36am
Markjohns1

United Kingdom 

If your missing the bills i can send you some of mine if you like 😁 Full fat 4.2 Sc
Full fat vogue 4.4 petrol
Jaguar XJR super charged
Porsche cayenne
Tvr tuscan mk1
Bmw mini cooper

Post #421951 9th Jan 2017 7:49pm
crookedm

Hee hee and with that reality sets in and I think wtf am I thinking!

Post #421963 9th Jan 2017 8:45pm
Scottyav

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Autobiography TDV8 Zambezi Silver

Had mine off Craig two years ago nearly and apart from a cracked plastic temp housing which is a biggish job not had a thing other than pads and tyres, it was on 112k when i had it now on 137k and still quiet and sweet as a nut cant-believe some think there noisy as you cant hardly hear a thing and picks up at 60 like a shot and pulls all way to double that and more Wink get a belter to start with and that does help and after seeing some tails on here i couldn't have brought a better one so if Craig ever sells his later one snap it up Thumbs Up _____________________________________________________
Zambezi silver Vogue Se unique Smile

Post #422097 10th Jan 2017 7:11pm
KRV24

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Stornoway Grey

Bought my first MY2010 3.6 VSE in Apr-16 with one previous owner, full LR history used only for commutes from Oxford to the City by a JP Morgan Bank Director so no expense spared on maintenance and no towing. Researched long and hard for which this site was invaluable and despite the scary stories had to fulfill the dream of owning one ever since I first set eyes on the L322 Shocked

The wait was worth it and can honestly say its the best vehicle I ever had the pleasure to own. Yes they are expensive to run and repair but nothing feels the same as the throne like driving position of a FFRR Very Happy Very Happy

Not to say I didn't squint when i got the 900 pound bill for an alternator, but the trick is to budget for it. A 2K annual fund is set aside for the unexpected, if something needs doing it gets done. If it doesn't then I will have saved the 1200 pounds a year warranty direct quoted! But it has been so far so great and only the alternator which which can be expected at 79K miles.

Just had a service 1 inspection at the local Indy and no issues to report apart from recommendation for new rear disks when changing the pads, also due in another 2K miles. Thumbs Up

And with snow being on the forecast and already coming down in the Nortb, you can't be in a better 4x4

Post #422488 12th Jan 2017 10:27pm
crookedm

It's great to read a dream to own one story remains a dream!

I've started looking for a 4.4 2011 now but will probably change my mind tomorrow Rolling with laughter

There's certainly a lot of car for your money i've seen some at 23k with just under 80k miles. I'd love to stretch to an autobiography black edition for 7k more but right now that would be madness given my personal circumstances.

Keep us posted with your ownership as people tend to tell more horror stories than stories that work out.

Post #422534 13th Jan 2017 10:39am
MarkNL

Netherlands 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Java Black

Dear fellow madmen,

This great thread will probably show up in psychology classes .... It will we part of the courses in Cognitive dissonance ....

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Psychology
The Greek letter 'psi', a symbol for psychology

In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time; performs an action that is contradictory to their beliefs, ideas, or values; or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas or values.

YES, its is the best car on earth

NO, its is not cheap.

YES, you only live once

NO, that does not mean you should be reasonable !! Mark Offringa
Utrecht Netherlands

2007 L322 / 3.6 TDV8 / Vogue / Java black
2002 Mini Cooper / 1.6 116 hp / Red + white roof / the magic back-up Smile

Gone:
2002 L322 / 4.4 V8 / Vogue/ Adriatic blue
2000 Audi A6 / V8 4.2 / Brilliantschwarz
2003 L322 / TD6 HSE / Adriatic blue

Post #423740 19th Jan 2017 1:37pm