Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Dealership & Service Feedback > saxtons chelmesford
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
iceykidz

United Kingdom 
Abysmal and inconsistent.

My name is Juliet and I bought BMW X6 from Saxton 4x4 09/05/16. Sales person I dealt with was CLIFFORD. I made an initial deposit on the phone upon seeing the car. Nothing was mentioned and explained to me and I was told to pick the car in 5 days and the car will be prepared to a high standard. After 5 days I tried calling but had no response and the salesman was not prepared to talk to me. After 2 days my husband had the call to come pick it up and it was ready.
On return to the dealer, it was a big shock that nothing was done apart from taking it for wash and changing the broken light. Most of the job requested was not complete. We met with one of the managers and he then explained what the procedure was but we was in the beginning misold the policy.

As at today I have not received my car mat that was not placed in the car because I left in a hurry and was mad and the service booklet with service stamp. There is a lot to say but I think you should judge for yourself. I was a bit reluctant to put this but I'm completely discombobulated.

Don't take me wrong there are some good guys there but you never know because they don't come with colour tags. I for one thought I was being stereotyped but maybe that's their story. Wish I knew and researched before going.

Post #391172 11th Jun 2016 7:24am
Andy B

England 

Same 'salesman' I had Juliet. Censored hopeless and no interest in after sales care Evil or Very Mad SDV8 AB MY 2019
SDV8 VSE MY 2015 - Gone
5.0 S/C AB MY 2010 - Gone
4.2 S/C VSE MY 2006 - Gone

Post #391186 11th Jun 2016 8:35am
iceykidz

United Kingdom 

Oh that gives me big sigh of relief because I thought I was by myself going crazy. Laughing my husband thought I'm being facy but I'm right and have been all along.

I still have not got my service book yet. I live in gosport and I went all the way to Chelmsford because I actually thought I was doing the best thing. Big Cry

Big regret! You can only be fooled once.

Post #391220 11th Jun 2016 11:43am
Heathy

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Fuji White

Been reading this with interest

I also have purchased a car from Saxtons, 2011my 4.4tdv8 Vogue SE
I have been dealing with Clifford
I made the mistake of going on a Saturday morning and it was busier than Piccadilly Circus
The Car was upstairs and at the back of a very nice double line of Range Rovers
The Battery was flat and Clifford went to get a jump pack, which unfortunately was also flat.
I had a good look around the car as much as I could due to the tight space

I did say that not to bother trying to get someone else to try as time was pressing on
Clifford stated that they would put a Brand New battery on it
We agreed a price and I left a fully refundable deposit subject to a full test drive and snagging list on the forthcoming Friday
When I arrived I was met by Clifford and the car was brought round to the front, Gleaming Cool
We went for a test drive and I was very impressed with the car and the drive and the Brand New Battery
Upon our return he left me a good half an hour to go over the car thoroughly and I was making notes and a few issues that needed to be addressed
Clifford and his Manager agreed to all the requests and took a copy of the list I had made
I am now awaiting a call for collection

Will update once collected

Post #430976 12th Mar 2017 8:51pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12