Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > Denso Sat Nav DVD Won't Load
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Shaun_

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Westminster 4.4 V8 Santorini Black
Denso Sat Nav DVD Won't Load

Hi All.
My first post since buying my first LR product (2007 3.6 TDV8 Vogue) and joining the forum about 6 months ago, so here goes...
Issues I've dealt with so far: new compressor; front height sensor; low pressure fuel pump; MAF sensors; corroded wheels; replacement wheel nuts; broken Venture Cam; new battery; bonnet and tailgate struts; intercooler hose; front discs and pads; NSF Brembo caliper; sticking rear caliper; new rear wiper motor; replaced rear parking camera... plus routine servicing and sundry replacement consumables. It's a very different experience to the German stuff I've always had before but an itch I needed to scratch and I love it!!
I'm sure this all sounds very familiar to many of you!
Anyway - it came with the original sat nav DVD from 2006, so I purchased an updated one. It's not original LR but came from a reputable (I think!) on-line supplier whose products I've used before without problems. I removed the old disc and inserted the new one, ignition on, and it loads over about 2-3 minutes, at which point the progress bar gets to the end and then... it simply repeats that process on an endless cycle! Biggest problem is that the original disc now does exactly the same so I'm left with no sat nav at all!
I'm in communication with the DVD supplier, but has anyone experienced this or have any idea what's going on... and more importantly how I might resolve it?
I really don't want to resort to buying a TomTom
Thanks in advance

Shaun 2012 TDV8 Westminster in the New Forest

Also: Land Rover Series 3 SWB, Mercedes 280SL, Classic Mini, VW Golf SV
Previously: Audi A8, RR TDV8 Vogue, Audi Allroad, VW Golf GTI Edition 30, Audi A4 Avant, A8 x 2, A4 Sport, A6, VW Golf Mk5, Bora, Golf GTI Mk3, Jetta Mk3 Passat, Jetta Mk1, Golf Mk1

Post #437164 5th May 2017 2:08pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1