Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > Question for all you Android upgraders, Pete!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
miggit

United Kingdom 

I hear what your saying Mr. Green

I personally am looking for the least cost option that will restore Radio, Nav, and TV (only cos it's a selling point) to the car, if I can add DVD iPod and a few other bits along the way great Cool I am not looking to keep the car as I have sort of fallen out of love with it...... Censored keeps Censored breaking down Censored Censored The radio being one of the last things to go pop Sad

I will assess the sound and work out if it's acceptable, which I suspect it wont so the crossovers will be retro fitted Wink I too have a fussy ear, and what sounds perfectly OK to most will drive me nuts.... unfortunately I have now been spoiled by the sound quality in the ffrr and I frown at anything less.... when I got my ML I end up changing the front dual cone speakers for triaxial and the rears for coaxial, and it still sounded pants so I added a sub too... improved the sound, but still not quite ffrr standards...... however it's 100% better than the ffrr present setup.... that's rather quiet Rolling Eyes Yesterday I couldn't spell Engineer... Today I are one!
Inventor of the 'Guide-o-Matic automatic wheel alignment tool'
Former long term L322 owner, Up/Down graded to a Classic Tractor!

Post #406916 29th Sep 2016 8:46am
miggit

United Kingdom 

Big Cry Big Cry Why they no bloody Nissan Shocked Banging Head Banging Head

It's been a week of emails, they can't get their heads around just the aerial lead and not the £50 40 pin ext lead Banging Head Banging Head Big Cry My head hurts Sad

So having been driven to the point of insanity I sent they an email saying just invoice the radio and TV aerial and I'd get the lead for the radio, and they sent me an email say that they'd all Censored off on holiday for a week Shocked Big Cry Big Cry My head really hurts now Sad

Still on the bright side of things, driven to distraction by Erisin, I went on the hunt for an aerial lead and found this ...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-Stereo-5-Met...419a031a02

Reckon that should do the trick, and I'd rather shell out a tenner than deal with Ping Pong any more Laughing Yesterday I couldn't spell Engineer... Today I are one!
Inventor of the 'Guide-o-Matic automatic wheel alignment tool'
Former long term L322 owner, Up/Down graded to a Classic Tractor!

Post #407494 3rd Oct 2016 8:40am
Danwilderspin

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE 4.2 SC V8 Zermatt Silver

Hi All,

Sorry to dig this up -

I am seriously considering ditching my dip and going aftermarket amp as if you see my other posts its more hassle than its worth.

I see some connect all components to one output some mention capacitors and some mention crossovers.

What caps would I need ideally to separate the three out?

Are there crossovers you recommend?

Thanks!

Post #435373 19th Apr 2017 1:13pm
Anthony9633

United Kingdom 

hi guys so im new to this i brought a dynavin n6 e39 head unit for my 2004 l322 it has logic 7 Harmon kardon system sound great but head-units are just boring there no usb no Bluetooth no tv as thats analog no dvd and sat nav looks dated any way went to fit the dynavin n6 with extension cable only to now be told it wont fit as mine has fiber optic wiring any ideas lol

regards Anthony

Post #437777 9th May 2017 10:40pm
Anthony9633

United Kingdom 

heres the head unit

Post #437778 9th May 2017 10:40pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12