Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General > What price impatience?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Spelunker

England 2003 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Zambezi Silver
What price impatience?

You may have read from my posts over the last few weeks about the impatient woman who drifted her car into mine whilst overtaking the stationary line of traffic that I was part of because she could not wait for us to move far enough for her to turn into a side road. I have now seen an invoice for the rectification of the damage due to her dangerous driving (overtaking in the face of oncoming traffic) and partial removal by her car of the front bumper on my ff. £2358 for the repairs plus five days car hire and administration fees for 10 seconds of impatience. Of course all this will eventually come out of every bodies pockets because I doubt very much that her insurance company will loose out. Plus this will have to be declared for the next 5 years when I renew. If only she had waited just a little...... QUID FACIUM TIBI
ANTEQUAM ALIIS

2003 TD6 VOGUE Zambezi Silver
tows 2006 Lunar Delta 540/2

Post #439365 23rd May 2017 7:55pm
Rob99

United Kingdom 2017 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Santorini Black

Its a sad fact that many drivers have no patience or tolerance on the roads these days. Rolling Eyes

Was driving home from London yesterday via M25/M23 and for a short stretch I had a brown transit van tailgating me in the outside lane when I was overtaking another car......I pulled in and then he stuck his foot down and proceeded to intimidate other drivers and weave across 3 lanes just to get passed everyone.

Anyway, how happy was I when about 5 miles later I had almost caught up with him as he was stuck behind a police moving road block on the M23..... Thumbs Up

What a Censored

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter 2017 4.4 SDV8 Autobiography
2012 4.4 TDV8 Westminster - Gone, but not forgotten

Post #439508 25th May 2017 8:07am
berkshirelad

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Tonga Green

When I had my first classic Range Rover (very early, 2 door, 4 speed manual and plastic interior) I had somebody trying to push past me in a queue. Surprisingly perhaps, it was a BMW Shocked

I just applied full right lock and let him run the side of hs shiny car down the tyre.

As he got out, to examine the damage, I had already straightened the wheel and he was most perplexed to see significant panel damage to his shiny motor without a mark on mine... Twisted Evil

The traffic queue cleared, so I drove on leaving him to admire his re-styled car. Rolling with laughter

Post #439509 25th May 2017 8:16am
dingg1

2007 Range Rover Vogue SE 4.2 SC V8 Stornoway Grey

^^

grade a one Censored

Post #439518 25th May 2017 9:38am
northernmonkeyjones

United Kingdom 2016 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Santorini Black

I just don't move over if someone is tailgating me. quite happy to let courteous motorists past, but sit 2" from my bumper and you can Censored right off if you think you are getting past.

happens to me reasonably often on the A50, then when they pull in to try an undertake, I will indicate and slowly pull back in. There is nothing that can't be fixed with a hammer😜😜
FFRR 4.4 SDV8 Autobiography Santorini Black.
Fiat 500x 1.4 multiair Lounge 2015
2010 LR D4 Commercial 2.7 TDV6

Post #439571 25th May 2017 3:28pm
PaulTyrer

United Kingdom 2003 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Epsom Green

Had something similar a number of years ago when we had our second Classic RR, a white 3.9 Vogue. Anyway, driving along the M62 near Burtonwood, doing 70 in the outside lane as the M62 was a bit busy, cant remember the car but right up behind us, lights flashing etc etc, when I found a gap to pull over into he shot past me, kicking up a bit of dust from the central reservation as well, but what he couldnt see was the traffic police BMW in the middle lane that I pulled in behind......

As this chap flew past me the old 'Blues and Two's' fired up on the Police car...... Rolling with laughter

Post #439583 25th May 2017 4:40pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1