Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Maintenance & Mods (L405) > Thule Roofbars on a FFRR??
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
w8pmc

United Kingdom 2016 Range Rover Autobiography TDV6 Carpathian Grey

Update on the Boot Liner i ordered from UK Custom Covers. It was as described in the advert but to fix the item requires over 70 2" velcro strips (supplied), however as i only wanted this for occasional use, i really don't relish the idea of the boot of the car having so many small strips of black velcro permanently on view. Bit disappointed really as i was expecting a less unsightly fitting to this.

In my Wife's new Volvo XC60 we ordered an OEM Volvo accessory which requires the fitting of 5 black press studs on either side of the boot (under a slight overhang so not really visible) & the boot liner when needed attaches to those with straps going round each of the 3 headrests. This is both a simple & effective install with no unsightly fixing items when the boot liner isn't fitted.

I guess it's back to square one. I'm after as per the front seat covers thread above a solution that's simple to fix as & when required, but doesn't when not required mean i'm left with unsightly fixings or marks.

Post #425594 30th Jan 2017 12:51pm
AMD

United Kingdom 

Also looking for a boot liner and came across the hatch bag and UK covers, but didn't want the Velcro strips as w8pmc described. Looked at this http://www.overthetop.co.uk/land-rover-ran...oot-liner/ but assume this will also be fixed with lots of Velcro strips.

The OEM boot liner for the Evoque just presses against the boot fabric and is a great fit, why don't LR sell a similar one for the L405?

The hunt goes on... Current MY2020
Gone: 1 x L405 and 2 x L322's

Post #439939 29th May 2017 10:30am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12