Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General (L405) > Newbie looking to buy approved used l405 autobiography
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 4 <1234
Print this entire topic · 
Basilfawlty

England 2016 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Corris Grey

Just spotted this one. Got everything you are after and is pretty keenly priced. And Farnell, according to my mate is good to deal with and I'm sure would arrange to deliver if you like.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/adv...amp;page=3

And the big plus is that any car that is MY 15.5 or newer as this one is has the in control secure (tracker) and all the smart phone apps, which are really useful plus there's automatic access mode, better reclining seats that automatically move the front ones out of the way when you are dropping the back ones and other useful tech, and they are more economical and less tax that the 2014 car.

Finally, condition is very important, so before you decide to buy remotely or travel a long way get the Used Car Manager to view the car for you and point out ANYTHING that is wrong with the car and commit it to email. They will try and fob you off with a video but these just make everything look shiny and new. As for cars be fitted with tow bars having had a hard life I've bought three used ones with this option and in my experience it looked as though the towers had never, ever been fitted to a trailer. 2016 SDV8 Autobiography
And several others previously.

Post #441362 12th Jun 2017 8:22pm
Singh911

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Santorini Black

Hi thanks for that.

I've been looking at that car on the used approved site. Stands out in terms of value on the site. The only thing that puts me off it is the fixed tow bar - the deployable one is far better in that its hidden when not being used but with this fixed one I think the plate is always visible. Unless I'm wrong and they retract/removable?

cheers

Post #441371 12th Jun 2017 9:43pm
Basilfawlty

England 2016 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Corris Grey

I think you are right that it's probably fixed as I can't recall that plate on any of the ones I've had. 2016 SDV8 Autobiography
And several others previously.

Post #441377 12th Jun 2017 10:50pm
CS

Scotland 2017 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Corris Grey

I believe that the 'fixed' towbars bolt into an armature in the way the 322 towbars do (the holder for the detachable swan neck) and so you could unbolt the towbar when you did not need it, e.g. because you needed a better departure angle, parking space etc. Only Range Rovers since 1988

Post #441416 13th Jun 2017 1:30pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 4 <1234