Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General (L405) > Comfort (or not)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
mzplcg

United Kingdom 2014 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Corris Grey

Basilfawlty wrote:
Alistair is right about the wheels. It's a horses for courses sort of thing. For me I want the wheels to look good on the car but have a compliant ride and 21's give me that compromise. The seats are okay but I've only ever had Vogue SE's and Autobiographies and the seats IMHO could be comfier, especially around the tail bone area.

SWMBO complains about a sore tailbone in the VSE I have. And my overall impression is that the seats in the L405 are significantly less comfortable than those in my old L322 supercharged.

Post #447288 9th Aug 2017 8:52pm
Ailamod

Scotland 

"Weren't sat on your house keys were you ?Seriously though i have been in a few rangeys and found the seats to be less comfortable than that of my present sc and previous xjr. "

In truth I thought there was something wrong with me or just me getting soft in my old age as I had been in what is an 80k vehicle.. let me say again just in case it's not clear that's eighty thousand pounds !!
I'm beginning to think I'm not alone and It might be the move from a saloon that makes it let's say a little less comfortable.
Over smaller journeys let's say driving in town I guess it doesn't matter but perhaps only becomes noticeable over longer distances.

Post #447297 9th Aug 2017 9:34pm
Ailamod

Scotland 

"The benchmark for seat comfort as far as I am concerned is the P38 Vogue 4.6, more padding and better shape for me, plus Connolly leather, no ventilation, only heating. "

I have Connolly leather in an A8 I run and that I have to say is although firmer than the S class and the RR I drove is very comfortable.

Another thing to add is that I have done around 400 miles today in a VW crafter and feel perfectly fine...

Post #447299 9th Aug 2017 9:40pm
Ailamod

Scotland 

"The benchmark for seat comfort as far as I am concerned is the P38 Vogue 4.6, more padding and better shape for me, plus Connolly leather, no ventilation, only heating. "

I have Connolly leather in an A8 I run and that I have to say is although firmer than the S class and the RR I drove it is really very comfortable.

Another thing to add is that I have done around 400 miles today in a VW crafter and feel perfectly fine...

Post #447300 9th Aug 2017 9:41pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12