Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > Turn off alarm without working keyfob ?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Lukie

2002 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Zambezi Silver

Holidaychicken

I can provide you with a programmed EWS to your car with as many immobilizer chips as you want, i just cant garantee what.the mileage would display, never needed to swap one out before, (tho I have reprogrammed EWS just to see if it worked ok)

Gold rover EWS shouldn't loss the chip codes, I would suggest more than likely the transponder is missing from your key, if you like your welcome to send me the key for testing only fee would be return postage

Post #450613 11th Sep 2017 9:12pm
holidaychicken

United Kingdom 2004 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Java Black

Thanks Lukie, this car doesn't have the EWS as i know it for my 04, do you refer to the later immobiliser as EWS as well?
EWS and paired engine ecu.

immobiliser in the 06

The faultmate lead as arrived and i have loaded the ecu modules and transferred the license so at least then i can give you a good idea as to what additional faults it has once it's battery has been charged

Post #450622 11th Sep 2017 9:38pm
Gold Rover

Hi Lukie and thank you very much for the offer. However, this is where the plot thickens, the transponder is in the fob. It dropped into my lap when I was faffing about with the fob and I put it back in. I have tried the re-synch myself and watched the stealers try it, all to no avail. That was when they said they could try to reprogramme it (for £70ish) but couldn't guarantee it would work. So, luckily I had the second key which will suffice for now. If anything happens to this one I am covered by the AA for replacement costs.

Addit: Good luck Andy, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Last edited by Gold Rover on 13th Sep 2017 8:12pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #450623 11th Sep 2017 9:40pm
Lukie

2002 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Zambezi Silver

Holidaychicken

Not sure with being jag electrics, it is however still a lear component, if you open the box (fingers under top clips) slide out the board (press all the tabs in around the socket) inside on the board it will have a large square chip, take a photo or if you can tell me what chip number it is I will see if my programmer can connect to it

Post #450759 12th Sep 2017 10:08pm
Gold Rover

@Lukie No thoughts on my issue? I know I have a key but solving the mystery would be a bonus Smile

Post #450861 13th Sep 2017 8:13pm
holidaychicken

Lukie wrote:
Holidaychicken

Not sure with being jag electrics, it is however still a lear component, if you open the box (fingers under top clips) slide out the board (press all the tabs in around the socket) inside on the board it will have a large square chip, take a photo or if you can tell me what chip number it is I will see if my programmer can connect to it

Thanks, i will do when i get chance to get onto it, this weekend hopefully, i am in the process of connecting up the faultmate which is mildly challenging currently but i am hopefully making progress.
i can turn of the alarm in the bcu settings but when i try and write the settings it just turns back on again, i am hoping to do this so i can at least program the alarm fob but i have had to update the faultmate firmware and install new modules - all good fun, sleep is over rated anyway
cheers

@goldrover, i hope we (Lukie) can resolve your issue at the same time Very Happy

Post #450879 14th Sep 2017 3:50am
holidaychicken

Lukie wrote:
Holidaychicken

Pic added, what do you think, i am running two tandem threads if you want to just answer the other one?
many thanks

Post #451109 16th Sep 2017 3:00pm
holidaychicken

See this thread for the final update Very Happy

http://www.fullfatrr.com/forum/post453657.html#453657

Post #453658 10th Oct 2017 11:42pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12