Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > My Range Rover > Countdown to delivery - collected 30/9/17!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 8 of 8 <12345678
Print this entire topic · 
Red Merle

United Kingdom 2017 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Aintree Green

Mine was pretty minor stuff - some chips that I noticed on the roof rails, which meant that they had to be repainted and I wanted them to check a fair sized gap under the rear spoiler, but there's no adjustment left. I'm not too bothered as I've seen a few like it now and it can't be seen unless the tailgate is being opened.

I did ask about infotainment software updates. Apparently there is a major one out (taking 4 hours to upload!), but the dealer's have been told not to put it on cars with rear seat entertainment as it causes more problems than it fixes; I shall leave well alone and ask again at the 16,000 mile service...

I've been out and about in the Disco Sport again in all the foul weather. Actually, if you forget that it's trying to be a Land Rover and you just think of it (and drive it) like it's a Hertz Rental Astra rental car, then it's quite fun, in an odd sort of way Very Happy

With Ray Charles' favourite car stylist (he's no designer) in charge at LR, we're going to wind up with designs like the Disco 5 being passed, but he can't stay for ever before he's rumbled.

Funnily enough, I,m in the FF as a result of an "assisted vehicle change", when my last D4 went wrong, but any issues that I've had so far are minor enough to not bother me. If I were ever in the same situation again, I'd have another FF now too Thumbs Up

Post #454837 21st Oct 2017 6:45pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 8 of 8 <12345678