Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Finance, Insurance & Warranties > Any Londoners had good insurance quotes?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
GGDR

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Stornoway Grey
Any Londoners had good insurance quotes?

Coming up to my first year renewal so want to try to do better than I'm on at the moment.

Having done the ring around - and the comparison sites this time last year, I ended up with Aviva.

But I suppose like most of us I think I'm paying too much!

Only relevant to hear from London owners if that's ok - as it's all own to the crime and accident figures. Which is flawed anyway - I wonder if the car crime/accident figures differ to other areas on a per capita basis anyway? i.e. there are fewer thefts/accident in I dunno say Skipton but there is a hugely lower density of cars and people relatively. So is there really a per capita kind of difference?

Who knows. Insurers probably, which is all a bit of a racket!

Thanks a lot in advance, Greg Cheers, Greg
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2011 Vogue SE 4.4 with lots of toys in Stornaway

Post #463544 6th Jan 2018 8:34pm
Bill

United Kingdom 

There is a current topic insurance renewal, mentions a couple of compare companies and differences..

Likewise I mention my absurd quote fromadmiral, yet someone else got a fair one... My feeling is the time of week and month depending on their needs/quotas for biz niz.

So for example in the rush for new Cars on the year change month, I think they might sit back and wait as they have so much biz,, I liked Monday mornings as again I just feel, they have a long week in front of them and a large number of policies/ targets to fill. Bit like the cheapie airlines really.

Good luck Filters are in fact so good that in certain circumstances, when the ambient air is already polluted, a diesel car will tend to extract more particles from the air than it emits. Emissions Analytics worked with........etc etc

He who dies with the most toys wins...

Post #463635 7th Jan 2018 1:51pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1