Home > My Range Rover > RR M57 2002, Russia
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Andrey2123

Russia 
RR M57 2002, Russia

Hello dear friends!
Immediately apologize for the English language. I'm from Saint-Petersburg, Russia. I bought a Range Rover 2002 model year, the engine M57. The price is 7900 EUROS. Interior-light materials. Such color materials a rare, usually gray color of. Heated steering wheel, heated all seats. Roof hatch. Not enough for a complete set of good multimedia system. There is a simple radio with a monochrome display.

What to do with FF:
1) in the air suspension water. It is necessary to remove the receiver to drain the water. Blow out the system, change the dehumidifier (silica gel).
2) Change the fuel gauge in the auxiliary part of the fuel tank. He's not working right now.
3) to Change the Parking sensor rear
4) Change some suspension parts, rubber parts.
5) Wash the interior parts, some replace.
6) re-Covered armrests in the front doors.
7) it is Possible to replace the front seat covers.

What's done:
1) Replaced front left drive shaft. There was a backlash in the internal CV joint. And seal replaced. Ordered on lrdirect
2) Replaced the front lever Assembly with ball bearing. Lemforder
3) Varied on the front caliper hose and fitting for the flow of brakes. The previous owner why it is not correctly mounted, these parts.
4) Replaced the actuator lock the lower hinged doors B/y from the scrapyard
5)Replaced the gas stops of the tailgate. Lesjofors 81 757 18
6) I Bought caps on leashes of wipers BMW 61617037356 . The leash of the janitor is installed from BMW E60
7) Installed BOSCH aerotwin wipers from Bosch BMW E60 3397118955
Cool make a copy of the ignition key-found from BMW, works just fine. The old key was not given the desired frequency of 433 MHz, in the end do not work
9) I Bought a diagnostic universal OBD scanner, EasyDiag - without it it is difficult to be friends with this car.
10) In the process of repairing the rear centre stop signal. Installed in the case of the Board from the stop signal Toyota.
11) Detail wash car!!
A little different photos:

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Post #469928 24th Feb 2018 8:11pm
GavinBell

Romania 2012 Range Rover Westminster 4.4 V8 Santorini Black
Welcome

Good to see a Russian member! St Petersburg is an amazing city..... and the Russian Federation an amazing country....
I have a dream to drive one day from Romania to Moscow and then down to Ulan Ude.... either on the bike ... or in the lap of luxury in the Fattie.
You should have plenty of donor cars in the scrapyards .... some of your countrymen really don't know the limits of a big 4x4! Spent a lot of time discovering the 'regions' and seen the results first hand!

Gavin ... or to most of my Slavic friends Gevin! Series 2a LWB Hardtop - ex British Aerospace that was then used in an armed robbery! not by me!
2 door V8 1979 Range Rover
A slight Subaru blip..
110 County 200tdi
R reg 300 tdi Discovery Aviemore - gone to a local enthusiast to be resurrected in Transylvania
2003 TD5 Discovery2 - now sold
and the 2 wheeled Range Rover - BMW R 1150GSA

and finally the big lady of my dreams... 2012 Westminster - gives me a smile every morning

Post #469933 24th Feb 2018 8:56pm
Andrey2123

Russia 

Dear Gavin! In Russia, very poorly developed infrastructure for cyclists. There are almost no bike paths anywhere. Are bad car drivers. for bikers. In Russia, the range Rover used to show that you're cool, not for that would sometimes go off-road. Range Rover L322 M57

Post #469934 24th Feb 2018 9:09pm
GavinBell

ohh I know the driving well... but riding a bike - a motorbike is ok if the spirits are with you, or maybe the 'Wolves' ! And not all RR are simply status tools... I know someone who plays with his on Baikal in the winter!
Hope to be back in Siberia this year...

But maybe a road trip with an L322 should include a UAZ Patriot with spares as back up! Smile Series 2a LWB Hardtop - ex British Aerospace that was then used in an armed robbery! not by me!
A slight Subaru blip..
110 County 200tdi
R reg 300 tdi Discovery Aviemore - gone to a local enthusiast to be resurrected in Transylvania

and finally the big lady of my dreams... 2012 Westminster - gives me a smile every morning

Post #469935 24th Feb 2018 9:27pm
GavinBell

should be on anyone who loves natures bucket list ...amazing place and wonderful people Series 2a LWB Hardtop - ex British Aerospace that was then used in an armed robbery! not by me!
A slight Subaru blip..
110 County 200tdi

Post #469936 24th Feb 2018 9:40pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1