Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Maintenance & Mods (L322) > wet dogs and Range rovers, does anyone do a seats down Dog ?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Trantorman

United Kingdom 2017 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Aleutian Silver
wet dogs and Range rovers, does anyone do a seats down Dog ?

Hi,

I have three large German shepherds, I have a 4.4 tdv8 and a Discovery 3 commercial, the disco is 215k and not getting any younger, options are buy another discovery Commercial, or buy back my old 3.6 tdv8, which has had an engine build and lots of new bits and use that a dog car, (I want to keep access to two big 4 x 4 vehicles) however I need to be able to mange 3 big dogs in the RR if I did this.

I have a trans K9 dog box for the RR when the seats are up, but it's too small for 3 dogs. I want the same concept of a slide in full length dog enclosure for the RR with the seats down, but can't find anyone who does them, years back I had one for a Classic RR. Trans k9 don't do one, neither do Lintran

Has anyone on here done anything similar, or should I just go and buy newer D4 commercial, which seems a waist given the money involved?

Post #472272 12th Mar 2018 2:20pm
CS

Scotland 2017 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Corris Grey

Lintran claim to make bespoke boxes to any size (POA) so that might be an option. I recall a friend had something like that for six pointers. Only Range Rovers since 1988

Post #472279 12th Mar 2018 3:23pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1