Home > Technical (L322) > Diagnostic not possible TD6 2003
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Meerbusch

United Kingdom 
Diagnostic not possible TD6 2003

Dear sirs and experts,

have a difficult problem at a RR TD6 from 2003, client car, there are at EAS no lights in dashboard, at the display the typical AIRSUSP.INACTIVE, want to clear the mistake with my BMW INPA (INPA runs perfect on my own TD6), but was not possible to come in the CANBUS. So I took away the both cables to the XENON headlights (C0009 an C0011), what a wonder, now it was possible to clear all mistakes of the car. The two EAS lights are on, then I switched the level niveau to allterrain, the RR becomes like a dragster only in the front, backside at normal allterain niveau, and after driving 100 meters, the lights of the EAS are away!!!. Wanted to clear mistakes a second time, no connection to the CANBUS, also with or without the two Xenon cables. So I make little depressure of the very high niveau with opening the yellow and the black pipes (only very little movement) under the drivers door. car comes in drivable level. But no connection with any diagnostic tool. At my TD6 all diagnostics tools are in full function.

Thanks a lot for ideas ore some help.

Best rgs, Uli TDV8 4.4 from 2012, 278.000km like new + Lancia Flavia Coupe 1964 + RRS L494 3.0 SDV6 + C220CDI Convertible 2021

Post #492204 14th Oct 2018 10:51am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1