Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Dealership & Service Feedback > RP diesel/Ebay /Paypal
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Andy3681

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Cairns Blue
RP diesel/Ebay /Paypal

Changed an injector last year as car was running roughly that cured the problem but noticed when it was connected to the code reader injector 6 was compensating a bit more than the others which were at zero.
So left it until MOT was due and had it plugged in again. number six was compensating by 6mm so decided to replace it before big holiday drive.
Couple of weeks later had it on the code reader injector 6 compensating by 4mm and seemed to be leaking slightly. Not a happy chap so got on to supplier sent them pictures of code reader etc they messed me about so went to ebay Did as they asked and tried to work it out with the supplier through them this took a couple of weeks then ebay say not their problem as out of the ebay guarantee period.
Waste of time!
Ok try paypal. jumped through hoops for them they agreed to a refund but I had to return the faulty injector. Ok so where is the replacement? sorry sir you need to return it for a refund. But I need an injector and I paid for a service not an item.
You must return it, and so on until now " You have not returned the item we have cancelled your complaint"
so dont use RP Diesel for a service exchange injector as I am now £100 out of pocket and got an injector worse than the original and dont expect back up from Ebay or Paypal.
Andy Mine was a blue one! Smile

Post #330609 2nd Jun 2015 4:45pm
Mr Tee

Scotland 

Sure I've got 4 injectors in the garage, they do need a refurb but happy to give you one for beer tokens. Pm me if needed.

Post #330634 2nd Jun 2015 7:09pm
Haylands

England 2014 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

Not that I'm saying you should..... but you can send an empty envelope to an address and have recorded delivery that will show paypal that it has been delivered, it doesn't state WHAT was delivered on their website... Whistle Whistle Pete

2002 L322 Vogue 4.4 V8 Epson Green, Ivory over Aspen Interior (Fatty Offroader) Sold
-Click for Project Fatty off roader-

Post #330641 2nd Jun 2015 7:30pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1