Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General > Prevent stealing your RR L322/L405
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
johnboyairey

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Westminster TDV8 Orkney Grey

Remember that a pro thief will have something like a trailer or lorry round the corner, once the car is open, and disarmed and a rope is attached another car could essentially pull it away, and it's winched up etc. garage wheel dollies are slipped under to give instant push around control, battery is then disconnected etc. onboard tracker perhaps now disarmed....the steering device is visual yes, but when a crook is dealing with an 80,000 quid car, hes not necessarily gonna drive it into the coming sunrise, he's gonna have thought it through. These cars go underground, and reappear in non European climates...
You can't really think you have cracked it with a krooklock thing. Range Rover need to act very quickly to encourage sales etc.

Post #302024 31st Dec 2014 11:33am
Hobo729

Cyprus 2019 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Baltic Blue
Did it work?

ebajema wrote:
Not fitted yet but looking at the instructions, it is quite easy. I hope to be in the UK soon so I can fit it, the biggest "issue" is finding the best spot for it. Difficult to find but still not too difficult to get to the positive wire in case a new key needs to be learned.

Did you fit your CAN-LOCK and did it work? I have just tried to fit one on my L405 and having found the can-bus cables as per instructions and an easy power connection to the auxiliary battery, the blue light indicator does not flash as it is supposed to. I have read the instructions thoroughly and everything is properly connected - I have disconnected and re-connected but no change. Customer service at Blackbox is only available by email and they clearly don't read them properly or often.
Any suggestions?

Post #438685 17th May 2017 9:38am
GGDR

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Stornoway Grey

http://www.fullfatrr.com/forum/topic42999.html Cheers, Greg
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
2011 Vogue SE 4.4 with lots of toys in Stornaway

Post #438690 17th May 2017 11:06am
p38arover

Australia 2004 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Adriatic Blue

Andy wrote:
Disclok. Try getting one of those off!

When I saw this post, and before I saw the following one, I immediately thought of the Krypton disc lock I use on my bike! Laughing Ron B. VK2OTC
2004 L322 V8 Auto
2007 Yamaha XJR1300
Previous: 1983, 1986 RRC; 1995, 1996 P38A; 1995 Disco1; 1984 V8 County 110; Series IIA

Post #439214 22nd May 2017 1:11am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12