Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Wheels & Tyres > Who is best for wheel alignment in Essex/Suffolk? Thanks
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
JPS

2005 Range Rover Autobiography Td6 Zambezi Silver
Who is best for wheel alignment in Essex/Suffolk? Thanks

who is best and can set up the geometry spot on, on my range rover in Essex/Suffolk area please guys? Seems so many incompetent places I have tried with people who just don't have a clue at what they are doing. Thanks

Post #316728 7th Mar 2015 4:51pm
psgk

United Kingdom 2002 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Java Black

Hi Jaiscossie

I would have recommended Skidmarques in Hutton near Brentwood as I had read very good reports of their workmanship and they had full Hunter Road Force Wheel Balancing and Laser Wheel Alignment kit but they seemed to have had a run in with the High Court last year and were subject to a Winding Up Order.

I had read through the Scooby Car Club Forum that they had relocated to South Hanningfield near Chelmsford and were trading under the name Drive Dynamics, 01245 400529 but the latest post on this forum indicates they may have gone bust again. May be worth checking out. As I'm based in the Chelmsford area I may drive over and see if they are still about.

I also need to get the wheels balanced on my MY 2002 Vogue as there is a irritating vibration at 60 - 70 mph and the alignment checked as the steering wheel is at 11.00 o'clock when driving in a straight line.

If Drive Dymanic are no longer about I'm going to give The TyreShop in Chingford, 2 Loxham Road E4 8SE 0208 5312300 a try.

Hope this helps. Peter Kemp
Chelmsford
UNITED KINGDOM

Range Rover Vogue MY2002 4.4l V8
Java Black
Charcoal Trim / Oxford Seats
Colour Coded: Door Handles, All Badging Front and Rear, Bonnet Vent, Foam A-Bar / Nudge Bar
Range Rover Style 11 20'' Wheels
US Spec Front Sidelight / Indicator Light Units / Rear Light Units (MY2005 Style)
Retro Fit Sony / Alpine RES
Various LED Light upgraded Interior / Exterior
Lower Rear Tailgate Gas Strut modification

Post #321780 8th Apr 2015 2:10pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1