Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General > Strange How
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
JOKER

Scotland 
Strange How

There are so many of these 2010 conversions for sale either on Pistonheads , Autotrader and other websites, is it maybe the prices are too dear , insurance problems.

Been thinking of going the conversion route myself at times , although mine is now 5 year old i've never had any serious faults , problems with it and it has everything in it i need.

Then i annoy myself by looking at new / newer models and think , do i go an extra £40k for a new one or £4k and fanny mine up ... Thud

Post #30373 3rd Oct 2010 10:59am
Tim in Scotland

Location: Somewhere between here and there, if not then I'm all at sea or at home in Scotland

2010 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Stornoway Grey

Mick, original is always best - I think this conversion will devalue your car further because folks will find it's so much more to insure if they make inquiries and will want to take that into account when they make an offer.
Sell the motorhome and Fiat and buy a 2011 TDV8 4.4 Autobiography instead......................................... 2018 Mini Countryman Cooper S E All4 PHEV in Melting Silver - it’s whisper quiet in EV and polluter modes

Post #30374 3rd Oct 2010 11:03am
JOKER

Scotland 

Tim in Scotland wrote:

Sell the motorhome and Fiat and buy a 2011 TDV8 4.4 Autobiography instead.........................................

Laughing Laughing That thought crossed my mind when i seen the white elephant sitting at the side of the house Tim ....... Razz

Post #30376 3rd Oct 2010 11:05am
Vogue

United Kingdom 

exactly what Tim said, best kept as original as possible, at the end of the day there's a new model,out next year so why bother with a 10 facelift, which isn't that much difference.

I might just consider it if it was a pre 06 MY facelift to an 06MY snout because the interiors are the same...

Post #30377 3rd Oct 2010 11:06am
JOKER

Scotland 

Problem being if i sell the Motorhome I would be bricking it to go to sleep at night as my 12 year old daughter would kill me Shocked ........... as she loves it ....... Whistle

Plus dont think i could be arsed with the tyre kickers , pity dealers don't take them as trade ins ........ Laughing

Post #30378 3rd Oct 2010 11:09am
Tim in Scotland

Location: Somewhere between here and there, if not then I'm all at sea or at home in Scotland

2010 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Stornoway Grey

My folks are trying to sell their Long wheel base 2.5 Ford Transit based Autosleeper Legend at the moment, it isn't easy and it's the wrong time of the year too as there are not a lot of folks thinking of going on touring holidays in December in Scotland! 2018 Mini Countryman Cooper S E All4 PHEV in Melting Silver - it’s whisper quiet in EV and polluter modes

Post #30382 3rd Oct 2010 11:37am
M44K TS

England 

[quote="touring holidays in December in Scotland![/quote]

Sounds tropical, where do I sign? 2006 Mercedes CLS
1991 Retro-style Mini
But really finding it hard to fight the urge for a S/C...

Post #30417 3rd Oct 2010 3:47pm
iT LAD

United Kingdom 

If you do sell Mick, you are going to have to buy your daughter something very very very nice, to stop her murdering you... Twisted Evil Thumbs Up

Post #30484 3rd Oct 2010 8:34pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1