Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > MOST circuit diagram for no sound issue
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
ppcsl

Scotland 2005 Range Rover Autobiography Td6 Java Black
MOST circuit diagram for no sound issue

Hi does anyone know the sequence of the MOST network?
I have been trying to fix my sound system for far too long now and I have had the dash apart a couple of times. The last time I noticed that there was no fiber light going into the Radio audio receiver head unit VUX500103 but there was one coming out??? Is this where the fiber circuit starts? If so there should be a light coming out of it?
I need to know the sequence of the component connections. IE Head unit > CD > AMP etc. If the component that is supposed to feed the light into the Radio audio receiver head unit is faulty then this may be my problem.
I get very intermittent sound, I have changed the amp which didn't work the first time then it eventually worked. I do not have any moisture in the rear space it is bone dry or corroded pins and I have a thick plastic cover over the units. I also have about twenty packets of desiccant crystals in the bottom of the space and they are also dry. The Sat Nav works and my phones sees the Bluetooth and wants to connect to it (it was an upgraded unit from Wiggs).
When I use the secret diag screens and run a MOST test it shows only 6 devices connected when there is no sound but 7 when there is sound. So a device is intermittently dropping off. When I do have sound I cannot change the radio station unless I go into the scan settings, there is no on-road data (mpg) but there is from the lcd dash readout. I can access all the relevant screens showing all the different menus.
Patrick from GAP has been helping me for a while now and had wondered if there was a problem with the continuity between the gateway module and the acm. I bought a new old stock gateway module to try it but it was still the same. (Don't know if these need programmed) I still have to figure out how to test the circuit as I can't see any of the silk screen markings he has identified on his diagram so it may still be an open circuit. But any ideas I will be happy to investigate.
George Big Cry Traded in my Audi TT 225 for my Range Rover TD6 Autobiography in Java Black. Range Rover now sold.

Post #334312 24th Jun 2015 11:18pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1