Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General > RRSport Autobiography
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
td6 vogue

United Kingdom 2004 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Java Black
RRSport Autobiography

Thinking to change my old 04 Vogue for a new RRSport autobiography. What do you guys think? Am i mad ?

Post #32024 16th Oct 2010 4:56pm
Tim in Scotland

Location: Somewhere between here and there, if not then I'm all at sea or at home in Scotland

2010 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Stornoway Grey

Nowt wrong with the RRSport, I've had both a TDv6 and a TDv8 before the FFRR. But it doesn't have the quality finish of the FFRR, even in 2010 model year guise with Autobiography, it is also a lot smaller inside than your present car. Look for one of the recently discontinued TDv8 ones if you can, there are a few still available even thought the TDv6 on paper has similar performance, it cannot match the TDv8 in the 50-70 area because the 3.0ltr has to drop down a gear, the TDv8 has enough torque not to need to, also the drive of the TDv8 is quieter (it sounds less like it is having to work hard than the V6 does when you want to nail it) 2018 Mini Countryman Cooper S E All4 PHEV in Melting Silver - it’s whisper quiet in EV and polluter modes

Post #32026 16th Oct 2010 4:58pm
Macdaddy

2003 Range Rover Autobiography 4.4 V8 Java Black

Been thinking of swapping to a sport myself!

Was a bit disappointed with the interior quality even compared to my 03 RR!!

The new MY10 sports interior is miles better tho!

I prefer the handling of the sport but prefer looks of the FF, other half hates the sport. TDV8 HST Sport **Current**

4.4 V8 Autobiography and 22" wheels **Gone**

Post #32050 16th Oct 2010 6:27pm
JOKER

Scotland 

Same as my other half Macdaddy Rolling Eyes ====================================

"Open Mike Night " sounded like a lot of fun until i found out i was going to an Autopsy

Post #32051 16th Oct 2010 6:44pm
Tim in Scotland

Location: Somewhere between here and there, if not then I'm all at sea or at home in Scotland

2010 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Stornoway Grey

I would have bought another one had not Lookers Park Royal no 2010MY TDv8 available new and also the price with some options is almost the cost of a Vogue TDv8. I also got an very good deal taking the Vogue. 2018 Mini Countryman Cooper S E All4 PHEV in Melting Silver - it’s whisper quiet in EV and polluter modes

Post #32052 16th Oct 2010 7:14pm
delamo

England 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Tonga Green

I'm not sure you should - think you may regret it if you do...

The Range Rover is quite a unique vehicle and understand it is very difficult to replace with another type of car but ive found the Sport to be quite compromised on interior space and build quality for the sake of the styling and it doesn't offer that proper Range Rover feel when driving - it is more rigid and 'sportier' on the road but having said that, those characteristics are near identical to the Disco (excluding TDV8 of course) - I would rather consider the Discovery 3 or 4 if I had to change vehicles but wanted to stay with the same manufacturer.

I have enjoyed driving all the other models Land Rover offer on various occasions (whilst mine has been in for service etc) but prefer mine after I hand the loan cars back.

Post #32073 17th Oct 2010 4:12am
td6 vogue

United Kingdom 2004 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Java Black

This is the problem as i have had mine from new. Very hard to replace. Do not want to buy ffrr as the new model is on its way. plus i like the look of the RRSAutobiography and seems to have all the toys. Does not matter to me that there is a little less space inside.

Post #32095 17th Oct 2010 1:30pm
JOKER

Scotland 

Each to their own if the RRS autobiography is what you like then go for it . still a top car . Thumbs Up ====================================

"Open Mike Night " sounded like a lot of fun until i found out i was going to an Autopsy

Post #32097 17th Oct 2010 1:39pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1