Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General > Main Stealers
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Ivor

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Java Black
Main Stealers

My local Main Stealer have let me down this month ,usually they are very good at customer relations and alwasy helpful when it comes to faults that is until last week.

I put the FF in to get the rear aircon sorted out as the fan wasn't working so i get given a brand new Evoque for the day(Crap drives like my mini except not as good) while they try to find the fault I also ask them to look at the front driver suspension as it's knocking ,they are more than happy to do this so fast forward 24 hrs I get a phone call to pick my car up .I turn up and get the report from the survey they carried out and find out to they think the fan has packed in and it will be £536 to make sure and another £250 for a new fan and the front rear lower arm needs replacing at £180 for the arm ,So i explain to them it's still under warranty from the garage i bought it from and that i will need to confer with them ref the work ,which they are happy about and ssk me to let them know when to book it in (bit Presumptuous)

I speak to the garage I bought it from and the main man there says not a problem bring it in we'll give a loan car for however long it takes to fix ,Great i think how many days driving a fusion around so off i trot in this little heap of a car and wait for the good news ,The next morning i get a phone call "your's cars ready we had to replace the ball joint as it had gone and your fan was working all along ?, So i go and pick it up and find that the fan was wither my error in operation or they replaced the isolation switch on the dash either way how did the main stealers fail to pick this up .

Post #346400 6th Sep 2015 6:25pm
Silversurfer13

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Autobiography TDV8 Java Black

Them and Estate Agents!!!!!

Censored Censored Censored Censored s

Post #346409 6th Sep 2015 7:00pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1