Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Off Topic > What other car ??????
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
David

Spain 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Zermatt Silver
What other car ??????

So i think i have the RR sorted. Need another car for work, i want to get it wraped, thorght of the obviouse one, Smart car. Being 6ft2 i thorght it best to try one first, i have been today and got one for a week. Whist it is good fun and would do the job i think it is slightly to small, pluss i saw a new nissan cube on the way home, looked oretty cool, would look well wraped (windows included) but just seen the prices !!!!!

So what do you guys recomend, got to be querky and funky, to get people looking at it, also carry 4 people really (then the range can stay at home) and be good on fule !

Oh the misses is an estate agent and that is what it will be used for. id like it to be about €6000 so about 3,5 k stirling

Post #32100 17th Oct 2010 4:38pm
delamo

England 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Tonga Green

Another obvious choice - What about the newer style Mini ?- our local Mini main dealer actually has a fair few 53, 54, 55reg examples on display on their forecourt at the moment for around £5k...

...which I am quite surprised about - thought main dealers didn't want much involvement with cars older than 2-3 years.

We also have a network of estate agents called Foxtons who use the Mini as company cars that are also sign written/wrapped to advertise their name.

My partner had a Mini Cooper for a short while - quite fun to drive etc (but servicing costs for them were BMW prices???)

Post #32101 17th Oct 2010 4:55pm
axle

Australia 2008 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Rimini Red

Hmm new Mini's eh !
My wife had a Mk 1 new Mini , it was just a Cooper but she ordered it with allot of toys including Sports suspension Plus and it was an absolute hoot I never got tired of being a complete hooligan ( very predictable at the limit of adhesion ) but you will never get four adults in it as all the space is used to make the front comfortable.
She then got a Mini Cooper Clubman and it is pants , the Club (suicide ) door is on the wrong side BMW said it was too expensive to engineer it for all markets , Censored it already is too expensive , the rear van doors mean when we put a small trailer on the back for her Cafes weekly shop you can't access the rear of the car.
When she asked if she could hand it back BMW said because she bought it on contract purchase and not contract hire it was in negative equity and she would have to pay them Evil or Very Mad
So I would say worth looking at it is a quality product after all but as for the Clubman just laugh and walk on . 2008 MY Supercharged
Rimini Red / Jet
four zone climate
remote park heater
and no ugly kid windows.
magnus satis quod turpis satis

Post #32104 17th Oct 2010 5:48pm
47p2

Scotland 

I bought my missus an R56 facelift Mini and she loves it. Not my cuppa and I've only driven it a few miles so can't comment but if she's happy it keeps her off my back Very Happy

Post #32107 17th Oct 2010 5:56pm
elbitrevnoc

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Vogue SE Td6 Buckingham Blue

A little more left-field perhaps, but how about the Citroen DS3? Can be bespoke to be as 'funky' (not my word!) as you like and reviews seem pretty good. All the ones I've seen look pretty head-turning.

Post #32112 17th Oct 2010 6:42pm
elbitrevnoc

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Vogue SE Td6 Buckingham Blue

Embarassed Oh, just seen your price range. The Citroen's too new to fit that, so maybe it's the mini after all!

Post #32113 17th Oct 2010 6:44pm
pistebeast

England 2010 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Santorini Black
Re: What other car ??????

David wrote:
id like it to be about €6000 so about 3,5 k stirling

And I would like that exchange rate.......1.71 to the Pound!!! Shocked

Post #32115 17th Oct 2010 6:55pm
Tim in Scotland

Location: Somewhere between here and there, if not then I'm all at sea or at home in Scotland

2010 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Stornoway Grey

Having risked your cash on a FFRR then why not on a second Land Rover product - a facelift Freelander1 TD4 3 door with removable hard top for the sunshine, and if you ever intend to take it away from the highway then it's essential you get an auto otherwise you will have to have a reserve fund for replacing clutches! Prices are rock bottom and they are plentiful in LHD too, can be had as a 4 or 5 seater and full adults can fit in the back no problems. Don't go for the Sport vesrion as they have 2" less ground clearance and awful suspension, the "normal" version has softer more pleasant springing 2018 Mini Countryman Cooper S E All4 PHEV in Melting Silver - it’s whisper quiet in EV and polluter modes

Post #32119 17th Oct 2010 7:30pm
David

Spain 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Zermatt Silver
Re: What other car ??????

pistebeast wrote:
David wrote:
id like it to be about €6000 so about 3,5 k stirling

And I would like that exchange rate.......1.71 to the Pound!!! Shocked

pluss all the tax added out here !!!!

My Range will cost me

Value new................................................................................62500,00 euros

Fiscal Value..............................................................................35000,00 euros

Co2 @ 14,75%.......................................................................... 5162,50 euros
Ficha Reducida/ITV ................................................................... 230,00
SUMA (approx) ......................................................................... 80,00
Trafico .................................................................................... 90,00
Borrador ................................................................................. 20.00
Fees inc plates ........................................................................ 250,00

Total Admin Costs ................................................................... 5833,40 euros

Post #32169 17th Oct 2010 9:41pm
MackieC

Not sure If you have found one yet, but I was going past Arnold Clark this morning, dropped in to say hi to my friend and found a Citroen C1 for £3988. Decided to go on the net and found another 2 for the same price (All 2007)

Post #35740 11th Nov 2010 11:46am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1