Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L322) > Suspension woes (again)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
RP123

Scotland 2006 Range Rover HSE Td6 Bonatti Grey
Suspension woes (again)

Hope the collective can point me in the right direction !!

Had the dreaded bong of doom recently and the message circa " suspension inactive - standard height reservoir slow to fill" - can't remember the exact words but that was the gist of it.

The suspension stayed at standard height, turned engine off and left overnight and in the morning all corners appear to have maintained their height. - It also re set the error and I could raise and lower as normal.

Plugged the IId tool in and live figures show a varying reseviour pressure from 94 kpa to 1400 kpa (will it change to psi if we leave the EU? Laughing ). the rise and fall of this matches with the compressor temperature reaching 130c (I guess cutting out)then re pressurising when the temperature drops to @ 95c.

I've had a front strut changed last month - not sure if it happening before this - no messages though.

So I would imagine it's a leak or ? - If it's leak, would not that show with a corner deflating / going down overnight? – It doesn't...

Is there a one way valve of some sort that maintains the pressure in the tank , or is the pressure maintained right back to the pump?.

Any ideas would be greatly received.

Cheers

Simon

Post #391072 10th Jun 2016 4:43pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1