Home > Maintenance & Mods (L322) > Tow Bar VUB503960 for 2007 S/C
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
RC31

England 2007 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Buckingham Blue
Tow Bar VUB503960 for 2007 S/C

Morning everyone,

I'm looking to install a tow bar onto my 2007 S/C. I am wanting the one that will have a 50mm/2in receiver to accommodate the bike rack that I already own, and then buy the removable hitch for towing (I won't be doing much towing). I have searched around and most parts suppliers will show an image that matches what I'm looking for with the part number VUB503960. So that's what I ordered, from Paddock (the attached picture is the item that I selected on their site)

However, when searching part number VUB503960 I also came across pictures of a different armature, see the LRparts picture.

When my order arrived from Paddock, I received the item in the LRparts image, not the Paddocks image. Back and forth emails ensued, ending with this statement from their customer service rep...

"The part number you have ordered is what Land Rover recommend for your vehicle and should be the correct part and should fit your vehicle. I think if you ordered it from another supplier you may well end up with the same part that we have sent you. There is no alternative part number listed by Land Rover. If you do not want it, you are welcome to return it for a refund and try elsewhere. If you do wish to return it, please see the return procedure below."

Fair enough, I'll send it back. I'm not posting to bash Paddocks (even though I am annoyed). My question is, has anyone ordered the item in the Paddocks image? If so where did you order it from? Or. Does anyone have the item in the Paddocks image and can they tell me what part number is on said item.

Any help will be appreciated, I just want to put my bike rack on my rover Big Cry

Post #592079 22nd Apr 2021 7:27am
RC31

England 2007 Range Rover Supercharged 4.2 SC V8 Buckingham Blue

Post #592080 22nd Apr 2021 7:29am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1