Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > In Car Electronics (L322) > Digital TV in 02 l322
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Joe90

England 

That's about the right price for an original unit, and as it is plug and play, easy to fit, you know it will work, no man hours lost in wiring, fitting, configuration (unless you like that sort of thing Wink) .
Experience is the only genuine knowledge, but as time passes, I have forgotten more than I can remember Wink
Volvo V70 P2 2006 2.4 Petrol 170bhp Estate SE
MG Midget Mk1 1962

Previous: L322 Range Rover TDV8 3.6 2008; L322 Range Rover TD6 3.0 2002; P38A Range Rover V8 1999

Post #419887 28th Dec 2016 9:00pm
miggit

United Kingdom 

Whistle but that wont get you bluetooth phone, dvd player in stereo, tv in stereo, usb player, 3D navi, iPod (on some models)and the list goes on and on... and it's not all sited in the plunge pool in the boot Laughing

And help with fitting isn't out of the question Wink Yesterday I couldn't spell Engineer... Today I are one!
Inventor of the 'Guide-o-Matic automatic wheel alignment tool'
Former long term L322 owner, Up/Down graded to a Classic Tractor!

Post #419959 29th Dec 2016 11:25am
Lukie

2002 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Zambezi Silver

Sadly it's the right price if not actually cheap for the 2 together, it keeps the car stock through out, personally I don't like the android conversions, as much as the early l322 stuff is a little dated it still nice for everything to work as it was intended

Will be getting my box of tricks out on Monday fingers crossed then I can confirm what I have to get rid of

Post #420338 31st Dec 2016 12:45pm
miggit

United Kingdom 

Whistle If your staying with "Stock", you'll be keeping the 2D navi and Analogue TV then Whistle

My conversion has worked out £140 cheaper than fixing the DSP, and I now have a working Navi, Digital Stereo TV ( Mr. Green HD as Well Mr. Green ) , Bluetooth, and I've gained a DVD player too, Not to mention that it's all now touch screen and therefore it doesn't take 10 minutes to input an address in to the Navi Mr. Green

Keep it "Stock" if that is the best option available, but in the case of the ffrr 2002-2004.5 it isn't, the very sad fact is you can get much better for a whole lot less dosh... and if it goes wrong... ditch it and fit another one, it will still be cheaper and better that the LR / BMW offering Rolling Eyes

If your worried about the sound add some passive crossovers, easy to do, will cost less that £100 even if you go to Maplins Whistle You should be able to do it for well under half that. Then all you have to do is add an amplifier for the Sub and a long phono lead to power it, while your at it you can also add a feed for a reversing camera.... coupled to the larger and higher definition screen it makes going backwards a real pleasure, and not a guessing game as to whether the DSP is going to misbehave or not Wink Yesterday I couldn't spell Engineer... Today I are one!
Inventor of the 'Guide-o-Matic automatic wheel alignment tool'
Former long term L322 owner, Up/Down graded to a Classic Tractor!

Post #420359 31st Dec 2016 3:19pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12