Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [sold] 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE 3.6 Autobiography-Perfe
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>
Print this entire topic · 
batmanreturns

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Autobiography TDV8 Santorini Black
[sold] 2007 Range Rover Vogue SE 3.6 Autobiography-Perfe

Owned for the last 4 years, Full MAIN DEALER service history every 10k miles or yearly. Recent new Pirelli tyres new discs and pads all round, new battery, lots of receipts, 2 keys. full Vogue SE spec including rear TV and DVD's, heated and air cooled seats front and rear. Heated steering wheel, piano black inlays, Harmon Kardon Logic 7, heated front screen, VENTURE CAM, remote cabin pre heater, Autobiography steering wheel, autobiography kick plates and genuine rear badge etc from the factory. Reversing camera. This is a pampered car, always washed by hand (by me, not the local car wash and as a result the paint work is fantastic). The leather work has been regularly fed with Swissvax Leather feed and as such the interior looks like a 30k mile example. Its had rubber mats down all it's life. Only every run on Shell Vpower Diesel. 2011 Autobiography alloys and rear lights fitted by Cam-Tech (Craig) who is well renowned in the Range Rover world. I will miss this car massively when it's gone. 2 previous owners, 125k miles with all receipts and bills. Fantastic car and you'd be hard pressed to find a better one with the spec and colour combination. (and yes, i do have the original parcel shelf! I just had it out of the car for the photos!) £10,995. Yes you can get cheaper ones but you get what you pay for-i feel this is the best in the UK for the price.
Alastair 07789 862866

Last edited by batmanreturns on 15th Feb 2017 8:28am. Edited 3 times in total

Post #423944 20th Jan 2017 2:22pm
JOKER

Scotland 

You'll need to stipulate a price ,,,, forum rules Thumbs Up ====================================

"Open Mike Night " sounded like a lot of fun until i found out i was going to an Autopsy

Post #423960 20th Jan 2017 3:22pm
batmanreturns

Updated now! I'll get it right soon!!
thanks

Post #423961 20th Jan 2017 3:25pm
verydisco

United Kingdom 2002 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Tangiers Orange

This may help too :

l=Oo\________/oO=l l:OolΞΞΞΞΞΞΞloO:l

Current
RANGE ROVER Vogue 4.4L SDV8 - 2013 - Indus Silver, on Almond.
RANGE ROVER Vogue 4.4L V8 - 2002 - ex-2003 G4 Challenge Event Vehicle, Stage 3: Australia
RANGE ROVER HSE 4.4L V8 - 2004 - one-of-one Overfinch
RANGE ROVER P38a 4.0L V8 - 1999 - ex-2000 TReK Event Vehicle: South Africa

Previous:
RANGE ROVER Vogue 4.4L TDV8 - 2012 - RANGE ROVER 3.6L TDV8 x3 - RANGE ROVER Td6 x1 - RANGE ROVER Classic 3.5L V8 x1

Post #423980 20th Jan 2017 4:04pm
batmanreturns

Hi guys, I've got 3 cars on the drive so this one needs to go asap. Price now reduced to £11995 which I think is a fair price but feel free to make sensible offers

Post #425807 31st Jan 2017 9:20pm
jonnyboy54321

United Kingdom 

Lovely interior, that.
You selling the private number off it? 2007 Vogue TDV8 with 255/55/20's fitted

Post #425812 31st Jan 2017 9:29pm
batmanreturns

Thanks!
The plate came off it yesterday so it's now on retention. If you are interested in it then make me an offer. Happy to sell it with the car if it aids a deal!!

Post #425813 31st Jan 2017 9:44pm
ipwn

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Stornoway Grey

Has there been any work done on the EGRs or Turbos? I'm in the hunt for a TDV8 again Embarassed

Post #425818 31st Jan 2017 10:55pm
batmanreturns

Hi, there has been no work on the EGR or the turbos, the car has had regular oil changes every 10k miles or yearly therefore the oil is always fresh. Old oil is what kills the turbos but again, the turbo failure has been blown out of all proportion on the internet. Land Rover sold hundreds of thousands of these but you only hear about the small numbers that fail! If the cars run perfectly people don't tend to jump onto a forum and rave about it as it's expected that the car will do many hundreds of thousands of miles these days.

Regards the others bits, for the last 50k miles it's been run on Shell V Power Diesel which keeps the fuel system clean and burns better than regular diesel. Therefore it's been well maintained and the fuel system/engine is very strong and reliable.

Thanks

Post #425826 1st Feb 2017 8:26am
batmanreturns

Hello all.

So, i've not had a single call on my car yet and it really is a beauty so i'm baffled about why it's not sold. Can someone give me some feedback as i'm keen to get it gone this month as it's now surplus to requiremnets due to a new car. Price wise i think it's on the money, you get what you pay for and if you are looking for one thats mechanically excellent as well as externally and internally and has a big fat history file i can't see you finding a better one!

Hopefully we will get some snow and then everyone will want one!!

Genuinely, i'm keen to find out whats putting buyers off hence asking for feedback. Photos were taken on a dull winters day, perhaps i could take them again in the sun to show the shine on the bodywork?
thanks

Post #426158 3rd Feb 2017 7:13pm
ipwn

TBH it's the price from my side. I am off to look at some tomorrow and at 75-80 they are priced around £13k. Good examples if I may add.

Once they start approach 150k mark the values slump well off to £9k. So a 125k example should sit around the 10750 mark IMO.

Post #426161 3rd Feb 2017 7:23pm
batmanreturns

thanks, do people not make offers these days then? The worst they can get is a no!

Post #426175 3rd Feb 2017 8:47pm
ipwn

I only make an offer once I've seen the car in person as I think most serious buyers would do. Most people won't trek 100 odd miles to be told I'll knock £100 off, too much risk there.

Post #426178 3rd Feb 2017 9:36pm
jonnyboy54321

United Kingdom 

Hi sir.

I am presuming it isn't advertised elsewhere? I haven't looked.
I'm going to be honest and say that selling a car via a forum is probably the worst way to do it unless it has had the vast majority of potential problem issues done. Forumites tend to know what they are looking at, or have investigated thoroughly. With that in mind they will swerve a car that hasn't had said issues done. Add in that most members already have a car, so aren't looking for one, then add a slightly quirky interior, and your already small pool of potential buyers becomes very small indeed. However, if it is really cheap, then those in the know may still be tempted.

I'm saying this from the standpoint of selling a lot of cars over the years. I mean multiple- 3 figure amount of cars. I can count on one hand the number that have sold via forums (of which I am an active member of many).

To put a positive on the above, I actually like your interior, it does look like a decent example. I do think price is an issue as well though. Incidentally, a photographer friend of mine told me that dark cars should be photographed on a dull day. Perhaps your pics could be better composed? IE no distractions in the background - I normally do them on a plain road with a high single-colour hedge in the background. Seems to work..

Good luck with the sale though - oh, and you never did reply to my pm asking you for a guide price for the reg number rather than me sending a derisory offer!!!!

ATB

John 2007 Vogue TDV8 with 255/55/20's fitted

Post #426234 4th Feb 2017 12:41pm
Prop

United Kingdom 

Stick it on Autotrader and Ebay. I did this with mine which was very similar spec to your car in many ways but with 110k miles and I got £12k for it no problem. While it did cost me £56 for the Autotrader advert and about £17 for ebay it sold in under 2 weeks.

I would also recommend getting it detailed and some nice pictures taken, this seemed to work for me. For my Autotrader advert I had 20 pictures in the advert.

Must admit I never bothered to try to sell it via the forum and in all honesty I think you will get better money selling it outside the forum using the methods I mentioned.

Good luck with the sale, it really does look like a great car!!

Post #426273 4th Feb 2017 5:20pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>