Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General > price
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
andyleeds

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Zambezi Silver
price

what do we think the going rate is for a 2007 sc with 75k on the clock, on the basis that its got a decent history etc.... looks like tonga green with ivory interior

Post #429538 28th Feb 2017 4:22pm
Markjohns1

United Kingdom 

I paid £11500 10 months ago with missing history and 100'000 miles on the clock. private sale the car had been well looked after but i spent £3000 getting it how i wanted,full service all oils changed inc gearbox. Alloy refurb tailgate,wheel arches resprayed due to slight paint defects,new rear tyres,paint work relaqacerd due to swirl marks and a complete valet.the car is almost in showroom condition and i have confidence it it being mechanic ally a1 (fingers crossed).I wouldnt expect to get more than £12k for it but due to the knowledge of works done to the vehicle know it would compare favourably with younger lower mile vehicles selling for more.
Green isnt everyones colour ,not sure if that would effect price but may be harder to shift,dependant on works done ,overall condition i would expect to pay 12k for what you are describing,each car should be valued independently on overall condition,history,works recently completed and by whom ( last 2 years) mileage unless excessive shouldnt tip the price in my opinion,a car averaging less than 10000 miles a year prob isnt the main car and being used for short journeys ?and may have mantainance skipped for this reason.obviously only my opinion,but things to be considered.I always look at the brand of tyre and tyre condition to give an indication of how seriously the last owner valued their car. Full fat 4.2 Sc
Full fat vogue 4.4 petrol
Jaguar XJR super charged
Porsche cayenne
Tvr tuscan mk1
Bmw mini cooper

Post #429545 28th Feb 2017 5:44pm
gregdav

England 2005 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Bonatti Grey

As cheap as you can get it.! Thumbs Up

Post #429553 28th Feb 2017 6:24pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1