Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] [For Sale] Felt AR1 ultegra Di2 size 56cm
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Rob2529

United Kingdom 2004 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Oslo Blue
[For Sale] [For Sale] Felt AR1 ultegra Di2 size 56cm

Advertising for my brother:

Felt AR1 full carbon aero road bike in a size 56. Full Ultegra Di2 and ultegra running gear and brakes.
50/34 172.5 crank
12-25 ultegra cassette.
Felts own light and fast wheelset with semi-aero box section with Victoria Rubino Pro tyres, happy at 120psi and roll great.
Aero frame, bladed forks and seat post and all that jazz.
Contact Collin on 07931638024
I've had the bike 3 years. I've completed two weeks in Germany, a few Olympic distance triathlons, 3 half distances and a full. Plus the odd very sunny training ride in the UK! So very limited.
The bike accelerates fast and is noticeably easier to hold that fast speed. It wants to cruise quicker than other bikes I've ridden.
Reason for sale is it's no longer being used. I'm no longer competing in triathlon and ride my old hack with mud guards on etc. I am looking to fund a new bike but it will be an endurance bike as Lands End to John O Groats looms!
£2200 will secure you a hell of a lot of bike, lesser models are for sale for this price and age so grab one of the best.
It has had a full service in my custody with bearings replaced just because I wanted to. I switched the stem to give a softer ride position while in Germany due to an injury but that's not what this bike is for. I will be keeping the pedals but will throw in a pair of 105 sl pedals I have in the garage. The two positions of cosmetic imperfections are on the rear mech and the non-drive side chain stay, both clearly shown in the pictures.
Any questions or to view the bike call Collin on 07931638024.
I'm located near Yeovil in Somerset. Please do ring or text as I hate emailing and much prefer to chat with someone.
Test rides can be arranged but full payment must be left with me prior to doing so- sure you understand. Buyer to collect or we'll arrange a meet if feasible, we'll arrange beforehand during correspondence. Many thanks for looking.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
 [img]http://www.fuelly.com/driver/rob2529/range-rover[img/]
04, 4.4V8, Vogue Oslo Blue with LPG.
"You can sleep in your car, BUT you can't race your house!!!!"

If something can't be fixed with a hammer....... You have yourself an electrical fault!

Post #431845 20th Mar 2017 10:19pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1