Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > My Range Rover > Moving on ...
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
DeRanged Rover

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Vogue SE Td6 Java Black
Moving on ...

So after 5 years with the fatty I am going to be moving on.

Fancied a bit more power and refinement and so was looking at the 4.4TDV8s but then saw a Disco 4 HSE on the weekend and it ticked all the boxes (including SWMBO's who is not easily pleased and still hasnt forgiven me for the Porker in the drive). The advantage of 7 seats was a big draw and the D4 is very pleasant otherwise and the ride and power was significantly better than on the TD6.

Anyways, this is not goodbye - I am still going to be very much around and suspect I will migrate back to the Fatty once I can afford one of the L405s but the TD6 is going to be up for sale shortly. Got a ridiculously low ball offer in Part Ex and WBAC wasn't that much better so grateful for thoughts on whether I am expecting too much?

Its 2006MY TD6 on a 55 Plate, Vogue SE with all the toys including rear entertainment with wireless headphones, Venture Cam and detachable towbar. One owner before me with Mileage currently on 112K - I've managed less than 20K in 5 years of ownership! Its had a New Turbo, Starter, Upper Suspension Arms. Alternator and Air Con Compressor in the last 12 months and previous owner had also replaced Gearbox a few months before I bought it. Never used in anger and in pretty good nick for its age. Also has a transferable Warranty until Feb 2018 (but need to confirm this).

I was thinking it would fetch something in the region of 8K but am I being too ambitious?

Thanks All!

C African Bush Junkie ... in London!

Stats:
2006 TD6 Vogue SE
1972-2015 DeRanged Rover
2001 P38 dHSE (SOLD)

Post #433626 2nd Apr 2017 9:08pm
belldarr

United Kingdom 2004 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Buckingham Blue

8K doesn't sound unreasonable to me, only thing against it is the TD6 as most will want the TDV8 but if the rest of the car is in good shape you should achieve that.

Darren.

Post #433746 3rd Apr 2017 7:36pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1