Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L322) > suspensiontale and me stupid
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Robert

France 2007 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Zambezi Silver
suspensiontale and me stupid

As you might have read my L322 started to show a problem. Leaking suspension. I Started with just replacing the airbag. Bought from aerosus in germany, turned out to be leaking like a basket. They refunded me, but the garagehours were not their problem.
Then bought an entire shock and air spring from maxpeedrods.fr After they assembled it on the car, they said there was a very small leak on the top. When I went looking and turned the steeringwheel the system emptied itself and the car fell back on its' bump. Maxspeedrods did not reply to my mail at first. After a second mail from me, they came back with all kind of questions to make it as difficult as possible. Well , they wanted proof on video, so I put in on youtube, within 12 hours I had a reply. "If I wanted a replacement" Well hell no! I learned something, I knew allready but was forgotten. Never go for the cheap stuff, now ordered the good quality part, twice as expensive and hope it will do the job. Waiting for the part now.

Some aircushions have a rim inside where it shoud not be, apparently this is the culpritt. First pic is aerosus part second pic is LR part

Click image to enlarge

and hereby my youtubes

Post #497137 30th Nov 2018 2:31pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1