Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] Caravan Awning For Sale.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
northernmonkeyjones

United Kingdom 2016 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Santorini Black
[For Sale] Caravan Awning For Sale.

Surplus to my needs as it doesn't fit my current van. I bought it to go on my previous van, but we sold that after we had only used this a handful of times. The awning itself is in VGC, may need a couple of new awning ladders, as there is a few missing otherwise:

Dorema Daytona awning, in anthracite/charcoal size 15, fits caravan with awning rail length 1000-1025 cm. Standard Depth.

We used it with a Lunar Quasar 615.

Obviously the picture of the erected awning is a library pic, its off the Dorema Web page, and is of a smaller version of the same awning. I can't put my awning up as it doesn't fit my current caravan!

Only used a couple of times (caravan then swapped for a newer one, and new dorema awning bought in a larger size!) thoroughly dried before storage. It has been in dry storage in my garage for 4 years.

The curtains are all present but could do with a wash, as they have some marks from storage.

I can't find the draught skirt which goes on the bottom of the caravan but generic ones of these can be bought separately off eBay by the foot/metre so you could buy one to suit your van, the wheel arch skirt is included.

It comes with an unopened (well it is open now as I opened it to check they were all there) box of poles, I'm using the poles from this awning on my current awning/caravan as they are the same set, so you get a fresh box of poles with the awning, see pics. Easy grip steel poles not the screw in butterfly type......

Awnings generally don't come with pads for the end of the poles against the van, and neither does this one. Again these can be bought separately and you will need them before it can be put up.

Grab a bargain for the summer. These Are over £750 on the dorema website.

Local collection from DERBY only due to size and weight, I will not post it, or find out how much a courier is, or wait in all day for your courier to collect it so you have to come and pick it up.

Cash on collection £550.00 ono.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

There is nothing that can't be fixed with a hammer😜😜
FFRR 4.4 SDV8 Autobiography Santorini Black.
Fiat 500x 1.4 multiair Lounge 2015
2010 LR D4 Commercial 2.7 TDV6

Post #441243 11th Jun 2017 4:39pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1