Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Maintenance & Mods (L322) > Door handle covers, not good !
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
Gbw321

United Kingdom 

Hi sorry to hijack post but are these handle covers available in special autobiography colours, mines juniper blue?

Post #446890 6th Aug 2017 11:27pm
Lukie

2002 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Zambezi Silver

Rodp did you get yours sorted??

Gbw321 they maybe able to supply the set you require but may add a surcharge for the colour of your choice, I am not 100% sure on this but have found them very helpful in the past, best thing to do is ring or email them

Post #453411 9th Oct 2017 10:44am
rodp

United Kingdom 2003 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Bonatti Grey

I had a short and sweet message requesting me to return them (free of charge) for inspection. Shortly after I received two sets through the post. I managed to make up a half decent set out of the two new sets but there's still a noticeable difference in the paint from some angles, very noticeable.
I shall paint the remaining set myself later but will make the jig so they lie in the same position as when fitted, this will solve the problem. I know what causes it, a mate who's been a bodyman for years knows what causes it, it's the orientation of the parts when jigged for painting. This causes the metallic particles to lie differently when painting to when fitted. it ain't rocket science Laughing

Post #453961 13th Oct 2017 5:06pm
Girl Friday

England 

Rod

I have emailed you

As I previously explained in my email to you, your "bodyman" is incorrect in the way this item is painted.

If you have further issue, please return them to us and we will refund you - if you let me know you are doing this I will give you a freepost address for the return

For those reading this post, I would like to point out I have received no feedback from the poster in regards to further issue.

Kind regards

Post #454172 16th Oct 2017 9:47am
rodp

United Kingdom 2003 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Bonatti Grey

Replied to email. Didn't bother with contacting you again over this, I'll just paint them myself. I beg to differ about "my bodyman", and so would you if you knew his history and my "bit of dabbling" in paint.

As stated in the email both my son and myself have purchased other items off you with no problems at all, good value for money. These however "niggle" when viewed from some angles.

Post #454222 16th Oct 2017 6:58pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123