Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General > Could this be the end -
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Spelunker

England 2003 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Zambezi Silver
Could this be the end -

- of my problem with an intermittent battery drain? Fitted a new heater blower resistor on Sunday and so far everything ok. I dont want to speak too soon, but hopefully this has fixed it. I was going to do it Saturday, but had to go to a birthday do Saturday afternoon and surprise, surprise the battery was flat - that was after a good hours run Friday evening! Managed to get it going with this great booster I had just bought, a Noco Genius GB40. Got to the do and back and when I went through the turn everything off before switching off the ignition procedure I have been following and just as I was about to turn off the ignition the blower motor decided it was going to ramp up slowly to full power and down again - twice, even with the control turned off. However, after a small battle with the resistor replacement and driving for two days everything is acting normally(!). Early days, but if it is cured perhaps I might hear 'you shouldn't have bought the flaming thing in the first place' a little less often from my better half...... QUID FACIUM TIBI
ANTEQUAM ALIIS

2003 TD6 VOGUE Zambezi Silver
tows 2006 Lunar Delta 540/2

Post #447974 15th Aug 2017 9:31pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1