Home > General (L405) > 4.4 SE or 3.0 autobiography
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
pld118

Scotland 2014 Range Rover Vogue SDV6 Santorini Black

pld118 wrote:
S33MAF wrote:
So I've put a deposit on the 3.0 AB and will go and have a look at and drive on Saturday...

If you put a 'phone deposit' down on a car with a dealer does that come after remote negotiation on price or does it indicate to the dealer you are paying the screen price?

S33MAF wrote:
So I've bought the 3.0AB due to toys, discount... negotiated

Long wondered question answered.

Thanks.

Good for you Thumbs Up

Last edited by pld118 on 26th Nov 2017 9:05am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #458533 25th Nov 2017 8:20pm
Basilfawlty

England 2016 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Corris Grey

Hope you enjoy it and show some pics when you have it Thumbs Up

Post #458534 25th Nov 2017 8:37pm
Montys 4x4

United Kingdom 2017 Range Rover Autobiography TDV6 Carpathian Grey

I also went through the 4.4 or 3.0 decision tree, and after finding just the right spec and paying holding deposit I was eagerly awaiting planning the collection before my birthday last week but due to Landrover computer system playing up someone got a deposit in ahead of my own (3.0 autobiography. In Carpathian and ivory. ) eventually my Sales Lady found a. Near exact RR coming out of factory parking area with leather headlining rather than Alcantera I thought to myself I think I can compromise and the deal was done with all the Black Friday deals plus some thrown in. I've come out of an eighteen month old Porsche Cayenne SD with the V8 diesel and to be honest using it for a daily commute I rarely used all the power available. It also deprecited at a horrendous rate after the 2018 Cayenne was announced and it was by no means problem free ( a new transfer box that only partially sorted the problem and a rough running issue introduced by the VW group software fix for emissions ) looking inside the engine bay of a 3.0 Tdv6 it looks like someone has nicked half the engine compared to the lump that was in my L322 4.4 Westminster but it sits well back in the bay which seems to assist handling in my limited driving this week. So passed on my ageing well 04 L322 Vogue to my Nephew and can concentrate on getting to know the Carpathian Grey/black L405.

Paul Journey started in a LR2B at 16 and has incl. just about every Land Rover, Disco, RRS and Range Rover Vehicle owned or driven, I even worked for the company when it was owned by BAe - It must be a madness!!! because to add to my 4.4 TDV8 Westminister In Baltic Blue I bought a second L322 as a commuter bus, TD6 2004 Vogue in Oslo Blue with cream leather now both gone replaced with what could turn out to be my biggest mistake. Carpathian Grey ivory interior 3.0 tdv6 Autobiog. 2017

Post #459493 3rd Dec 2017 9:06pm
Basilfawlty

England 2016 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Corris Grey

I think you'll love it the tdv6 is a great engine in that car and dark colours suit the car best IMHO Thumbs Up 2016 SDV8 Autobiography
And several others previously.

Post #459496 3rd Dec 2017 9:10pm
Montys 4x4

United Kingdom 2017 Range Rover Autobiography TDV6 Carpathian Grey

Thank you, the color copes well with the grime on the roads, I did pick up the first paintwork chip on day three from an oncoming grit blaster err! sorry gritting Lorry. Farillon was a second choice but after a Baltic and Oslo blue L322 a shade of Black/grey looks good and practical. I'm sure the Tdv6 is more than enough it was fine in the Td6 of my L322.
Paul Journey started in a LR2B at 16 and has incl. just about every Land Rover, Disco, RRS and Range Rover Vehicle owned or driven, I even worked for the company when it was owned by BAe - It must be a madness!!! because to add to my 4.4 TDV8 Westminister In Baltic Blue I bought a second L322 as a commuter bus, TD6 2004 Vogue in Oslo Blue with cream leather now both gone replaced with what could turn out to be my biggest mistake. Carpathian Grey ivory interior 3.0 tdv6 Autobiog. 2017

Post #459500 3rd Dec 2017 9:26pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12