Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > General > whats this worth
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
doclees

United States 2004 Range Rover HSE 4.4 V8 Java Black

Looking good. I'm jealous so the only thing I can say is premium petrol is dropping and now $2.78 US gallon.

Post #462179 25th Dec 2017 8:03pm
holidaychicken

United Kingdom 2004 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Java Black

That is cheap, i just paid £1.34 for a litre of supreme diesel so about £5.08 or $6.81 for a US gallon, i think Confused
But we have done that bit already Very Happy

Took it for a test drive and i have some Forte VVT (turbo) cleaner in it as i think the perished vacuum pipe has been preventing the variable vanes from moving to their full extent and it is driving 10 times better than it was and gets quicker everytime i drive it so may not have to remove the turbo to clean the vanes.
i am liking this vehicle more and more and i am quite surprised how good the engine feels from a torque point of view for just nipping around A roads and the odd dual carriageway.
My 4.4 is quicker but i would say the 2006 vehicle drives better than my 04 as i think they applied updates to the transmission and engine ECUs programs to improve driveability.

i saw the guy who owns it yesterday and he is now thinking about keeping it but the total cost is around £1500 we have spent on it and the unpaid bill is £720 without anything for my time, just parts and the tax and insurance.
that's on top of the £8K he paid for it earlier this year so quite an expensive hobby considering i have driven more miles in it than he has Neutral

I am very tempted to keep it if he does want to sell it.... Shocked

Post #462186 25th Dec 2017 10:16pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123