Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Maintenance & Mods (L322) > Air suspension fault
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
mrtidy

United Kingdom 2009 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Zermatt Silver
Air suspension fault

Over The last couple of days i have had air suspension fault light up on my dash and the light on the up and down switch isn't lit and i can't move the suspension up or down so I went for a drive the car is level all round and then stopped, switched off and everything seems fine,I plugged in my iid tool and i have the following code C1A20-64 28 Pressure increases too slow when filling reservoir - Algorithm based failure -signal plausibility failure.I suspect it may be the compressor? Also the compressor temp seems very high to me(128°c).does anyone know what it should be?
The gallery pressure is1303 kpa then drops to 99.0 kpa,.when i first start up i can hear the compressor ticking jn the boot for a min or so then it stops , I'm leaning towards a new compressor but don't want to waste my money and find out it's something else afterwards. I can't hear any leaks anywhere either.Any ideas anyone? 2009 Vogue SE Zermatt silver

Post #474569 2nd Apr 2018 5:49pm
GraemeS

Australia 2012 Range Rover Autobiography TDV8 Bournville

The compressor is failing but whether the dryer is blocked, a compressor valve is not sealing or some other cause may mean that the compressor itself is OK.

Post #474602 2nd Apr 2018 9:54pm
mrtidy

Thanks Graeme I've searched on here and think I've come to the same conclusion just wanted another opinion, think I'll take it to my local Indy and see what they say 2009 Vogue SE Zermatt silver

Post #474606 2nd Apr 2018 10:35pm
OJ

Scotland 2005 Range Rover Vogue SE 4.4 V8 Zermatt Silver

We had a similar problem, cleared the fault with the I’d tool and it was ok for a few days then re appeared, ordered a repair kit from bagpipe Andy removed the compressor and fitted the new piston ring, o rings etc 3 weeks ago, all has been ok since then, really cheap fix and a simple job. Raises much quicker than before
Cheers OJ

Post #475419 10th Apr 2018 9:51pm
mrtidy

Thanks oj but I don't think bagpipe andys kit works with my newer compressor so bought a new Hitachi one from ducky Dan. Problem still remains though so my local indy is going to check it out for me but they can't fit me in until 7 may they are that busy. Car runs fine and doesn't lose air so I'm happy to wait until then. My car hasn't had a replacement compressor so quite happy to replace it. 2009 Vogue SE Zermatt silver

Post #475518 11th Apr 2018 8:08pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1