Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Maintenance & Mods (L322) > Underbody Protection for 2011MY 4.4TDV8 with DPF?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Ajmngn

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Vogue SE TDV8 Santorini Black
Underbody Protection for 2011MY 4.4TDV8 with DPF?

Is anyone aware of underbody protection available for the 2011MY 4.4TDV8 with DPF? I've been following Mark on Overlanding4WD and he bought the Sump Guard and separate Transmission Guard from ProSpeed but they don't fit. The Sump guard interferes with the DPF and the Transmission Guard can't be fitted without the sump guard.

I've seen a US company called Rival that do full underbody protection sets for the L405, but have yet to see anyone that does them for the L322 2011MY. I've also seen a D5 owner on Instagram who took his truck to Devon 4x4 who 3D scanned the vehicle and custom built a full set of underbody protection for his vehicle (pic below). However, I bet that's Censored pricey compared to the c£800 for the ProSpeed set.

Click image to enlarge

As Mark on Overlanding4WD says in one of his videos: this is a simple problem that a decent fabricator should be able to solve.

Has anyone managed to get underbody protection off the shelf, or made for a reasonable price?

TYIA! Andy

2010 4.4TDV8 Vogue SE in Santorini Black with Ivory interior
2017 Audi SQ5 3.0 V6T Quattro in Volcano Red
2001 Audi Allroad 2.5 TDI manual with low-range in Highland Green. Currently SORN whilst undergoing some serious restoration!

Post #660139 23rd Mar 2023 5:24pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1