Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [sold] 2010 4.4TDV8 Autobiography green 101k FSH £9500
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
DBPFC

2010 Range Rover Autobiography TDV8 Galway Green
[sold] 2010 4.4TDV8 Autobiography green 101k FSH £9500

Click image to enlarge

[For Sale]2010 4.4 TDV8 Autobiography[code](230929-806)

2010 Range Rover Autobiography with the highly desirable 4.4 TDV8 and matched to the superb 8 speed ZF gearbox, Presented in Green with contrasting black leather interior all of which is in fantastic condition.

PRICE: £9500 ovno.

LOCATION - near Portsmouth.

SPECIFICATION - This lovely car is a Autobiography’ specification, so benefits from features such as heated / cooled aniline leather seats and the superb radar / adaptive cruise control, Four zone climate control, Detachable tow bar, Dual View Touchscreen. Adaptive Xenon headlights (which turn when cornering) and a full size spare, leather head lining, range rover rubber mats (got the carpet ones too) aircon just been regased, deployable side steps and a bespoke steering wheel (have the old one if not required)

PREVIOUS OWNERS - Only 2 previous owners (so 3 including us), I have personally owned this vehicle since 2017- 6years.

SERVICE HISTORY - Full and documented service history with many invoices. main dealer stamps in the book (19K, 36K, 55K, 64K, 71K, 82K & 95K). I have oil changed the vehicle myself in between services (when MOT) and have retained all receipts, I only use the best quality and recommended oil Mileage is currently 101K.

MOT – Valid until 26\09\ 2024. Passed with no advisories.

Preventative maintenance.- The car has benefitted from replacement front caster control arms / bushes, replacement rear hub knuckles top & bottom, recent pads & discs on the rear including hand brake pads, the front to rear brake pipes has been replaced, both rear brake flexi’s replaced, all with Lemforder parts, what land rover use, as specifed by my L\R mechanic, DPF was removed and cleaned out about 18 months ago, done about 5\6k since, All oils recently changed -both diffs- transfer box and the gearbox filter & oil, rear wheel arches have been wax oiled, new MOT, got all old ones, EGR temp sensor replaced x2 (told a pig of a job) water in diesel sensor renewed.

BODYWORK MAINTENANCE - the rear wheel arches were showing the first signs of surface rust where they sit behind the door seals trapping water - so was wax oiled, there is a small dent in the bonnet, was there when i bought it never bothered me so done nothing about it.
Drives perfectly, pulls like a train, the gearshifts are seamless, and everything works on the car.
The first photo is the car with the original wheels on. they have been swapped for the ones in second photo while they was being refurbed, they have not been done yet and both sets will go with the car if sold tyres ok passed mot, so you can refurb them in your own time and colour, not got around to it.
P /Plate to be removed & put on original one thanks.
Please PM me if interested and we can swap phone numbers and have a chat

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge