Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Technical (L405) > Help please parking sensors and cameras
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Pablo398

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Vogue SDV8 Corris Grey
Help please parking sensors and cameras

So where to start, I have had an intermittent problem with my cameras and parking sensors not working for a while. Now they don’t work at all. I’ve been trying to diagnose the issue and had no joy.
I have an icar soft obd and I’m getting the faults with every sensor all codes B129c front left side sensor as an example. I try to clear codes and it changes to b1d58 rear sensor power circuit and another for front. My live date for my sensors shows my rears working apart from rear left which isn’t even an option and front have distance of 2.55mm. I have carried out continuity tests on all my harnesses and all good. I’ve also had a multimeter on all sensors and all showing virtually the same readings about 40. I took a guess at parking aid monitor as cant see how all sensors could be faulty but had no joy unless the used Pam is also faulty. When I disconnect my front bumper I can actually clear all faults however still have no cameras. As soon as I select reverse or re connect front fault is back and I get an audible warning like a parking sensor too close. So I guess it must be something to do with front. Sorry this is long winded but I’m out of ideas and I’m not one to go to dealer to sort. Would rather do it myself. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Post #691546 29th Apr 2024 3:47pm
Pablo398

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Vogue SDV8 Corris Grey

Hi again, has anyone got any ideas. If not any ideas how I can keep my cameras on when I select reverse. As when I leave my car and go to it in the morning my cameras all work when selected manually but as soon as I select reverse parking aid unavailable and can no longer get cameras. Cheers

Post #691597 30th Apr 2024 12:05pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1