Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Off Topic > Riot coming to a town near you soon..
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 5 <12345>
Print this entire topic · 
PaulB

2017 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

I spoke to a good mate this afternoon.

Last night He was in a van being deployed to Camden Town.

His team of SEVEN debussed onto the high street to be confronted by around 300 hooligans!!

The police were so understength last night.

He had 4 hours off after a 20hour shift, then reported back for duty this afternoon.

Post #75445 9th Aug 2011 8:04pm
Stephen.125

2011 Range Rover Autobiography 5.0 SC V8 Santorini Black

PaulB wrote:
I spoke to a good mate this afternoon.

Last night He was in a van being deployed to Camden Town.

His team of SEVEN debussed onto the high street to be confronted by around 300 hooligans!!

The police were so understength last night.

He had 4 hours off after a 20hour shift, then reported back for duty this afternoon.

Ouch..Hats off to the guy- good luck to him tonight! See in a perfect world 7 coppers + circa 25 mags for mp5= happy days.

High speed lead poisoning = clean streets.

Violence can have a place when correctly metered and directed: oh and +1 for Joe90 and MICK! Thumbs Up

Post #75452 9th Aug 2011 8:55pm
JOKER

Scotland 

pretlove wrote:
i bet theres no riots in scotland.......but then again theres not many ....how can i word this .....non scotish people living there Thumbs Up

Unfortunately parts of Glasgow are starting to be flooded by outsiders (so to speak) one area alone is like the united nations , so i don't think it will be long before it happens up here ….. Whistle

In saying that the Local police officers might turn a blind eye to the outsiders getting their Jaws tanned (slashed) and their c,unts kicked in by the local Neds for starting any pish ... Laughing Laughing ====================================

"Open Mike Night " sounded like a lot of fun until i found out i was going to an Autopsy

Post #75456 9th Aug 2011 9:11pm
M44K TS

England 

HUGI wrote:
There are mostly black youths and other imigrants. ( I know this is political not correct to say but it is the truth)

Political correctness bug the life out of me. Take a look here..

http://catchalooter.tumblr.com/

Yes, it's mostly BLACK youths, why do people pussy-foot around the term black in case they offend someone. The majority in those photos are black, like you say mate, it's the truth.

This country needs to man-up and do something about this Censored , send in the SAS. 2006 Mercedes CLS
1991 Retro-style Mini
But really finding it hard to fight the urge for a S/C...

Post #75459 9th Aug 2011 9:21pm
alanm_3

Location: my House, unless I’m not at home, in which case I’m somewhere else.

Scotland 2017 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Loire Blue

MICK wrote:
pretlove wrote:
i bet theres no riots in scotland.......but then again theres not many ....how can i word this .....non scotish people living there Thumbs Up

Unfortunately parts of Glasgow are starting to be flooded by outsiders (so to speak) one area alone is like the united nations , so i don't think it will be long before it happens up here ….. Whistle

In saying that the Local police officers might turn a blind eye to the outsiders getting their Jaws tanned (slashed) and their c,unts kicked in by the local Neds for starting any pish ... Laughing Laughing

I stay not far from Pollok(bangla)shields, and my son has moved into a flat in Govanhill, which is pretty damn close by, so I can speak from some experience that there is a general undercurrent of racial intolerance and a total refusal by immigrants to integrate into the wider (indiginous) population which creates suspicion and resentment.

It's becoming quite apparent that the advent of sites like Facebook etc have allowed these mindless Censored to incite this kind of behaviour almost instantly, and the police are always going to be playing catch up. The only way to overcome this would be for the likes of Facebook to constantly monitor everything that people are doing on their sites and report it immediately, but of course their answer would be that this would infringe their civil rights! Censored

What the Censored have we done to our younger generation that they think this is acceptable behaviour? Got - 2017 SDV8 Autobiography in Loire Blue
Had- 2008 TDV8 Vogue SE in Java black
Had - 2007 S/C in Stornoway Grey

Post #75460 9th Aug 2011 9:31pm
wackyjim

Scotland 2011 Range Rover SE TDV8 Santorini Black

Perhaps if we were to open some nice re-habilitation centres to focus the minds of these moronic Censored then maybe the good citizens of our towns and cities can start to live their lives in peace and safety!!

Post #75466 9th Aug 2011 10:49pm
Rob2529

United Kingdom 2004 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Oslo Blue

wackyjim wrote:
Perhaps if we were to open some nice re-habilitation centres to focus the minds of these moronic Censored then maybe the good citizens of our towns and cities can start to live their lives in peace and safety!!

Free food, free drugs, loverly warm room! Think this could work!

Or slighly less drastic. Bring in the water cannons, fill them with UV paint. Anyone with it on them in 3'weeks time looses their benefits for a year. Or they could just be shot? [img]http://www.fuelly.com/driver/rob2529/range-rover[img/]
04, 4.4V8, Vogue Oslo Blue with LPG.
"You can sleep in your car, BUT you can't race your house!!!!"

If something can't be fixed with a hammer....... You have yourself an electrical fault!

Post #75469 9th Aug 2011 11:16pm
letsavit2

United Kingdom 2004 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Java Black

All quiet in London tonight they must all be watching their new tv's. 2004 black Vogue TD6

Post #75473 10th Aug 2011 12:47am
magicbob

2003 Range Rover SE Td6 Epsom Green

certain cure....re-name those rioters "aboriginals" send in Queensland police...problem solved!! Laughing
Magicbob

Post #75474 10th Aug 2011 1:42am
pretlove

United Kingdom 2003 Range Rover HSE 4.4 V8 Zambezi Silver

MICK wrote:

In saying that the Local police officers might turn a blind eye to the outsiders getting their Jaws tanned (slashed) and their c,unts kicked in by the local Neds for starting any pish ... Laughing Laughing

Bow down Thumbs Up thats what i thought "RANGEISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED"
www.futuresecurityservices.co.uk
Pretlove says , '' I want my car back Sad "

Post #75477 10th Aug 2011 2:19am
Fox

United Kingdom 

letsavit2 wrote:
All quiet in London tonight they must all be watching their new tv's.

A lot quieter in London yesterday, but still not as quiet as the news suggested.
Think they got out early due to the expected police presence yesterday and made the most of the late morning/early afternoon.

Interesting I've not seen many (if any?) mentions of Stratford over the past few days.
Makes me wonder if there is a media blackout to help avoid scaring off the Olympic visitors next year.

Glad to come in and find I still have a business this morning.

Post #75480 10th Aug 2011 7:22am
JOKER

Scotland 

A 16 year old was arrested up here last night for trying to incite rioting and looting in Glasgow via Facebook …... Whistle ====================================

"Open Mike Night " sounded like a lot of fun until i found out i was going to an Autopsy

Post #75490 10th Aug 2011 9:30am
wackyjim

Scotland 2011 Range Rover SE TDV8 Santorini Black

MICK wrote:
A 16 year old was arrested up here last night for trying to incite rioting and looting in Glasgow via Facebook …... Whistle

Also some little Censored here in Dundee arrested for the same charge

Post #75491 10th Aug 2011 10:01am
JOKER

Scotland 

Seen on youtube a young boy that was injured they even stole from his backpack , dont know if the young boy was a bystander or looter …

Found it …. the arse that stole his stuff even walks like an upright monkey …

&feature=topvideos_mp ====================================

Last edited by JOKER on 10th Aug 2011 10:52am. Edited 5 times in total

Post #75492 10th Aug 2011 10:05am
Tim in Scotland

Location: Somewhere between here and there, if not then I'm all at sea or at home in Scotland

2010 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Stornoway Grey

Well it will all impress the IOC who are in London this week and next for a practice for the London Olympics! At least they will be able to form a good opinion of our nice gentle ways of dealing with trouble makers 2018 Mini Countryman Cooper S E All4 PHEV in Melting Silver - it’s whisper quiet in EV and polluter modes

Post #75493 10th Aug 2011 10:18am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 5 <12345>