Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Maintenance & Mods (L322) > 2010/2012 Facelift Conversion with parts list & numbers
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Print this entire topic · 
pld118

Scotland 2014 Range Rover Vogue SDV6 Santorini Black

Thanks

Post #198878 15th Jul 2013 10:00am
georgealexander

2007 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Stornoway Grey

Hi I'm in the middle of a 2012 facelift of my 2007 vogue how did yours go? and did you have any problems with the front pdc's the diameter is smaller than the previous models and have a small bit that protrouds.
I read that powerful have stopped supplying these because they don't work on the L322 but do on the Sport.
has anyone any info on this.

Post #241657 10th Feb 2014 3:34pm
georgealexander

Hi Stryke
Thanks for the info I take it you were facelifting a TDV8 to the 2010 spec. how did you deal with the connectors, I'm told that the ford ones are the same so should be a more economical route. Also did you use the resistors for the front and rear indicators and the rear fogs?

I did the Td6 to 2007 spec previously which was not as difficult.

Regards

GA

Post #241925 11th Feb 2014 1:18pm
georgealexander

Anyone got the info on the headlights and part numbers for the 2012 black back ones non adaptive type there seem to be about 15 different part numbers so it needs a 2012 series chassis number to match these.

Also as I'm working towards the end of this I have many 2007 parts available. as well as some Td6.

GA

Post #241926 11th Feb 2014 1:24pm
Stryke

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Vogue SE Supercharged Java Black

Hi Mate,
I used the 2012 loom and cut the connectors off and wired them to the existing loom, very simple to do. The connectors are numbered, so wiring it up is easy.

For the front and rear lights I used the interface modules from super tweaks. I done quite a bit of reading and resistors don't work.

You're right pre-05 to the 06-09 is far easier from my readying, the 2010 is a bit more complicated, but well worth the effort if done correctly.

Post #242290 12th Feb 2014 7:00pm
georgealexander

Hi Stryke
Thanks for the info, i've done a bit more research and understand that if I shut down the hot and cold on the LCM with my diagnostic box it does not need the modules at all.
Can you give me some clues with the headlight plug, I see that I need to change existing pin 6 to pin 4 for the new light for the side lights. Did you put live to 16? not sure what this is yet (PL/SM) any other change?

Regards

GA

Post #242382 13th Feb 2014 12:44am
holidaychicken

United Kingdom 2004 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8 Java Black

georgealexander wrote:
Anyone got the info on the headlights and part numbers for the 2012 black back ones non adaptive type there seem to be about 15 different part numbers so it needs a 2012 series chassis number to match these.

GA

Appreciate this thread has gone a little cold but did you find out the correct part numbers, i know there are a couple of part numbers mentioned earlier but then when i look them up they say they are superceded
cheers

Post #273160 27th Jul 2014 10:44pm
georgealexander

HI
I have completed the conversion, the 2012 non adaptive headlights ( Black inside) are part No. left. LLRO28480 and Right LLRO28469.
I have changed everything external including the roof ariel.
Don't know how far you have got or which model you are converting but I have logged all the details for each component, the brackets which you need to modify and extra components you need to make it work.
If you need any more info please pm me.

Regards

GA

Post #273175 28th Jul 2014 12:37am
holidaychicken

Thank very much for the reply and well done on the conversion. i am just starting to collect the bits i need together and guess the lights are going to be the most expensive so i thought i would start with those. i have a 2004 4.4 petrol but with a limited budget it may take me a while.
Where did you get your lights from and do you know if i can mod my bumper support or would need a later one?

i did a quick google of the part numbers for the lights above and couldn't find anything, could they be a supplier specific part number ?

Thanks again and stand by for a million questions...

Andy

Post #273192 28th Jul 2014 7:53am
georgealexander

Hi Andy
The lights are Land Rover part Numbers, there are some on ebay but I would check with Dan at Duckworths where I got mine from I think he will be cheaper. Those are non adaptive which I think you will be better with but the black internals (2012) are about £200 per light more expensive than the silver.
I think that you can mod the early bumper beam by cutting out the fog recesses to an oblong towards the sides, seem to think I've seen it on this blog, mine was ok as its a TDV8 but to do the job properly it needs 2 brackets welding on the front lip to fix the new bumper see the parts Ru view on this blog which shows them.
You will need the headlight converter plugs which I would get first and do what Flashman did so that you can check the lights work ok when you receive them.
To make the job simple I used the converter kits which stop the flashing and fog light problems Rob at jr electronics does these, his details are somewhere on here but I can give you them. The resistor method does not seem to be very good as there have been some overheating problems with them.
There is a breaker in Gloucester John Daunter who had a 2011 complete front, not sure if its still there.
Hope this helps, let me know when you get further with it.
Regards

GA

Post #273225 28th Jul 2014 12:25pm
holidaychicken

Thanks for that, i will get a price off Dan at Duckworths and my car is java black so it will have to be the non adaptive black ones for me, i've not managed to justify buying the car and all that i have spent on it so far so another £200 a light isnt going to make much difference Very Happy
I think this thread is going to be a massive help
i'll keep you posted
thanks again
Andy

Post #273272 28th Jul 2014 4:56pm
Rich86

United Kingdom 2009 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Nara Bronze

I will be advertising a 2011 front bumper on ebay shortly. White complete with fog lights. I bought it to fit to my car but I just don't have the time. Condition is very good and it's seen little use. 2009 Vogue TDV8 Nara Bronze
2002 Vogue V8 Zambezi Silver
1986 90 Pick up Deep Bronze Green
1978 Series III SWB Deep Bronze Green

Post #273273 28th Jul 2014 5:01pm
holidaychicken

ok thanks i'll keep an eye out for the bumper but i think the carriage normally gives me a problem when i have looked at it in the past and i think i will try and sort the lights first. i dont mind one thats a bit damaged as i can plastic weld and spray it, i was also considering an overfinch front bumper or is that a swear word?

GA, just wanted to check, are the part numbers above for the LED angel eyes type shown on the first page.

i did say there would be a lot of questions..

Post #273278 28th Jul 2014 5:29pm
Rich86

United Kingdom 2009 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Nara Bronze

This one looks great. I'm in Surrey so not a million miles from Kent and it would be a collection job as it's way too big to send. It will go on fleabay on Thursday if I don't get any real interest on here. A couple of photos are on my gallery... 2009 Vogue TDV8 Nara Bronze
2002 Vogue V8 Zambezi Silver
1986 90 Pick up Deep Bronze Green
1978 Series III SWB Deep Bronze Green

Post #273279 28th Jul 2014 5:48pm
georgealexander

Hi Andy
The lights are the angel eyes but without the chrome part arrowed as this is the adaptive cornering bit, had to go out and check mine, probably as well I have an led out so will have to speak to Dan

Rgds

GA

Post #273318 28th Jul 2014 9:09pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 4 <1234>