Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > For Sale & Wanted > For Sale: 2003 4.4 HSE and 2003 4.2 Land Cruiser Amazon
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
steviebabes

England 2003 Range Rover HSE 4.4 V8 Epsom Green
For Sale: 2003 4.4 HSE and 2003 4.2 Land Cruiser Amazon

I am currently browsing for a 2007 3.6 Vogue with a white/light interior and need to sell two of our current cars to make way.

A dealer has offered £5k for my 4.4 HSE and £11k for my Amazon.

I thought these were rather low values and so perhaps worthwhile briefly offering the cars on the forum before I sell to him. I prefer to limit my offer to well-established forum members. I will gladly pop £100 into the forum kitty for each car sold via the forum. Now on to the cars.

2003 4.4 HSE in Epsom Green with Sand Leather. 134,000 miles. One of the first to have the front diff recall matter attended to (within a week!), and no recall work outstanding. Never given me a moment's trouble - only work done has been for cosmetic/vanity reasons: walnut & leather autobiography gearknob & steering wheel; clear supercharged rear lights; new front nearside indicator unit (original one cracked by a stone); brand-new fuel filler cap (original one had a broken retaining cord); £5950. Road Tax: end July 2013. MoT: December 2012.

2003 Land Cruiser Amazon 4.2 TD Auto in Silver with Grey Leather. I think this is 98k miles, I'll check and correct later if necessary. £12,750. Road Tax: end March 2013. MoT: March 2013.

Both cars can be viewed in the sleepy village of East Dean, near Eastbourne. The Tiger Inn and Thai Terre restaurant are but 30 yards distant to refresh weary travellers, and sandwiches and beverages will be available from my good self.

I will, of course, update the thread as soon as either car is sold. 2003 4.4 HSE Epsom Green / Sand. Lovely!

Post #135996 15th Aug 2012 11:47am
stan
Site Moderator

Location: a moderate moderated moderator moderating moderately in moderation

United Kingdom 

good price on the fullfat steve, hope you sell both mate and a very generous forum contribution offer.. Thumbs Up ... - .- -.

click link for ,

FORUM WIKI

HOW TO Ǝꓕ∀ꓕOꓤ PICS

workshop manual downloads are in our wiki

Post #136002 15th Aug 2012 12:06pm
stanstorey

Is the FF still for sale?

Post #137365 23rd Aug 2012 10:56am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1