Home > General > Crashed MKIII, Project Car Ideas
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
3R10

France 
Crashed MKIII, Project Car Ideas

Hello Everybody,

About 2 months ago, my dad crashed our 4.4 HSE Range Rover with a big Scania truck! The driver of the truck was drunk, and my dad is alive today thanks to the might of the Range Rover! After two months dealing with the insurance company (here in Albania things suck a little) they offered to give us the money to buy a new car (which will be a '07 RR Supercharged).

What was strange, they offered to give us back the crashed Range Rover if we wanted it! Or they could give us some more money if we'd let us keep it! Anyways, I think that I will keep it! I think it can be a very nice car to do something special to it!

After the crash, the engine and the transmission broke (among other things) but, the chassis is still intact, and it has no damage at all! can you give me some ideas what can I do with the car, if I decide to keep it? I have like 3 more weeks to decide what to do with it!

Being that I have to change the transmission and the engine can I put a different engine rather than the 4.4 BMW engine? I was thinking of a Jaguar Engine, maybe the 4.2 L Supercharged or the new 5.0 litre engine! What are the options that I can do with it!

I really want to do something different with the car, and even though this could be a project that could take several years and a big ammount of money, I'm willing to do so!

Thanks for your ideas in advance! 2000 BMW M5, Avus Blue/LeMans Leather Interior
2006 Range Rover Westminster Java Black

Post #10838 9th Jan 2010 4:19am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1