Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > For Sale & Wanted > For sale : 09/09 BMW 116d sport 5 door hatch
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
robjp

Wales 2004 Range Rover Vogue Td6 Zambezi Silver
For sale : 09/09 BMW 116d sport 5 door hatch

On the off chance that someone might be looking for one of these ...

My mum is in the process of changing her car, a 2009/09 plated 116d, manual 'box 5 door hatchback.
She is going to a VW golf, and has until Wednesday next week to arrange a sale, or it goes in p/ex.

It is a light metallic blue, has just under 24k on the clock.
I'm not sure if she is the only registered owner, or if it was pre-reg at BMW Chester for a few days. Either way, the only real owner and driver has been herself.
Tyres : all good. Had a pair of new back tyres last year, so almost like new. Fronts are original, but I'd say they still have a good 5mm remaining. Wheels are 17" alloys, a few minor scuffs.
Interior : Immaculate. The car is valeted monthly. Sports seats, auto lights, auto wipers, front and rear park.
Exterior : There is one noticeable 'ding' on the bodywork, on the driver's door, towards the bottom, where there is a creaseline. The dent crosses this creaseline. Apart from that, I noticed a couple of hedge scratches.

Price : £10,000. Please note that this price is non-negotiable. This is slightly over the p/ex price she has been offered.
Tax runs out end of June, the car does require a new MOT, which will be carried out if a serious buyer is interested. Do note that the p/ex price is based on the MOT remaining. I personally have no doubts that the car will sail through it's test.
The car is in Chester. If a sale is agreed, then payment methods will be discussed. Any comedians will be heartily encouraged to fornicate themselves with a large rusty metal spike.
Serious interest is welcomed. If the car remains unsold on 11th June, it goes in p/ex.

Reg No. will be given on request. Pictures to follow

Post #191799 3rd Jun 2013 11:37am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1