Home > General > need an alloy refurb service
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
RRUK
Site Supporter

United Kingdom 2019 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Santorini Black
need an alloy refurb service

Luckily not for me but the wife's BMW M sport alloys, they are totally ruined. Most are curbed Evil or Very Mad and to top it off the lacquer and paint is now flaking off in chunks, all 4 need a good refurb, they look SO bad.

Anyone know of a mobile company other than Chipsaway that do this in my area (leics)?

I've heard of Wicked Wheels but they don't seem to cover my county. Discovery 4 HSE
1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF
1982 Series 3 Hard Top

*Gone:L462 D5 HSE LUX, L663 Defender 110 HSE, Discovery 3 HSE, 2014MY Range Rover Sport 5.0 Supercharged AB Dynamic; L405 Exec Vogue SE 4.4, 5.0 Supercharged Autobiography, Defender TDCi XS CSW, Defender TD5 HT, Vogue SE TDV8, Vogue TD6, RRSport SC 4.2V8, Classic 3.9 Vogue Auto, Land Rover Series 3 SWB

Post #16780 17th Apr 2010 10:09am
nbunney

United Kingdom 

Where were you RR wheels done? as you seem happy with those.

Post #16783 17th Apr 2010 10:14am
RRUK
Site Supporter

United Kingdom 2019 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Santorini Black

By the dealer, guess we can always ask the BMW dealer what they'd charge, it needs ANOTHER bloody service anyway... Big Cry

I can honestly say I have NEVER in my entire life known a car need SO much servicing and attention, we will never buy another BMW like this again, it's a shame cos I love the 5 series saloons but I swear it gets a service about every 6000 miles.

The wife wants a 911 but its not the most practical car for long distance work and when you have a dog to transport sometimes, she loves convertibles, I reckon an Audi S5 drop top might be nice for a change.

Anyone know if they are any good?

Wow, totally taken my thread off-track! Discovery 4 HSE
1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF
1982 Series 3 Hard Top

*Gone:L462 D5 HSE LUX, L663 Defender 110 HSE, Discovery 3 HSE, 2014MY Range Rover Sport 5.0 Supercharged AB Dynamic; L405 Exec Vogue SE 4.4, 5.0 Supercharged Autobiography, Defender TDCi XS CSW, Defender TD5 HT, Vogue SE TDV8, Vogue TD6, RRSport SC 4.2V8, Classic 3.9 Vogue Auto, Land Rover Series 3 SWB

Post #16785 17th Apr 2010 10:26am
Jem0911

United Kingdom 2015 Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 Corris Grey

http://www.alloywheelrepair.co.uk/contactlocateus.htm
Any good? 15MY SDV8 Vogue SE

Post #16796 17th Apr 2010 12:38pm
Kilovolt

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Vogue TDV8 Atacama Sand

Hello RRUK

You do not live that far from me Very Happy

You need to ring a guy called Steve from ART (Auto Repair Technology). He was based at Guy Salmon Coventry a few days a week which is where we met him a couple of years ago.

The guy is a genius. He has repaired alloys, bumpers (someone hit the back end of the FFRR TDV8 at 4 weeks old recently and I defy you to tell me which side), you name he can paint it. Only last week we had him painting burglar alarm sensors and CCTV camera bodies Exclamation Just brilliant.

PM sent with his number (as it may not be proper to post it here). Tell him Andrew with the Disco Commercial in Derbyshire gave you his number. Currently running FFRR MY10 TDV8 3.6L and a Disco 3 XS Commercial (tank like but very effective as a Company van). Plus one mint condition Track Day Car in the form of an E36 M3 3.2L Evolution circa June 1996 with lots of go faster bits and only 52k miles on the clock! Oh, plus a few bits to make it slow down really quickly as well! Luvverly.

Post #16843 19th Apr 2010 10:21am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1