Advertise on fullfatrr.com »

Home > Dealership & Service Feedback > Hardwoods Land Rover, Coulsdon, Surrey
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
BIGMAMMA

England 2017 Range Rover Autobiography SDV8 Loire Blue
Hardwoods Land Rover, Coulsdon, Surrey

Had a great buying experience at Harwoods in Coulsdon.
Had watched one of my 'favourites' on the used vehicles Land Rover website for a few weeks, and then just before Christmas it was dropped in price by 2k. I made contact via the website link direct to the distributor and was contacted by phone within 30 minutes. The guy was a well spoken, articulate and knowledgable gent who answered all my queries regarding distance from me, warranties etc and we made arrangements for me to visit just after Christmas. Wifey and I arrived and were warmly welcomed to a very busy showroom, given coffee and shown to the (ready) car.
We had arranged for a lengthy road test as I wanted to establish the economy and this was accommodated nicely with motorways! A class roads and leafy Surrey lanes, and we returned to the even busier showroom to complete the deal.
We agreed on what the garage would do in terms of inclusive preparation, and, because of New Years holidays, I collected the car some ten days later.
Everything we agreed upon, in terms of preparation, was done, and done very well. I received a daily phone call updating me on the work progress prior to collecting, and the whole process could not have been any easier, or more pleasant. They were extremely mindful of the amount of money being spent, even though it was used, rather than new.
I could not recommend the dealership more highly and wouldn't think twice about buying another from them, or recommending them to anyone. A thoroughly pleasurable experience, and their Craig Reilly was brilliant. Well done all!!

Post #234327 12th Jan 2014 6:20pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1